Need help Any Forums

I will try to make this quick I am 23yo a walmart wagecuck
I have 1k in the bank no credit score no car and I need to move out of my parents house (lots of fucked things are happening that i dont want to get in t)
I cant afford to live by my self in my current state
so i will have to move to a different state

I make $12/per hour work full time and currently
pay 750$ a month to live with my parents
in my current situation should I even invest? I am
trying to make short term gains to my wealth
so I can move out as quickly as possible
need serious advice bros i am in a bad situation

Attached: rareepepeppp.jpg (622x547, 33.9K)

I'm gonna boomer you and tell you to invest in yourself. Learn a skill, market it. Switch jobs often to get pay raises often.

Join the military.

Why do your parents fuck you over so hard with a $750 rent? Talk to them and make a deal along the lines of “if you lower my rent to $200 a month I will show you I am being responsible and not pissing away this money Im saving”

>$12/hr
Jesus christ, atleast go serve tables or bartend. You would make atleast $20/hr, you'll get to work on your social skills, and fuck sluts

in the coming months i will try to negotiate but
with my parents it is pretty hard to
what skill would you recommend?
i gave it some thought but afraid of dying
really? i didnt think servers and bartenders got paid much (i am in america btw)

Sell used cars. It's easy and you can be making $1,500 plus weekly if you become decent at it.

Definitely get a different job. Temp agencies usually have places with overtime that people don't stay at. Night shift jobs pretty similar as well and usually pay more

Put all in LUNC, it will moon once burning is implemented at 22 of August.

Do you like coding and computers? Or perhaps you feel like more of a tradesman with shit like welding or forklift operating? Maybe you could get an associates in something office based. Or perhaps trucking is something that interests you. The world is yours

This is pretty good advice

Most of the military is logistics and office work, just standing around, but you need to be physically fit at least to pass boot camp regardless of service. Standards vary. If you want the smallest chance at dying, look at the air force.

Study material and practice tests prior to testing an updated asvab, go for a standard 4 year and if things get bad and suck shit for a while, just remember things were already shit and you were going to have nothing to show for it anyways.

Military is also an option if you have the ability to get along with other people and stay away from trouble. Don't make an ass of yourself and make an honest effort to learn. If you can do that, other shit like anxiety and being shy don't matter, you'll snap out of it. Don't let shit get to you. If you need basic medical waivers, the most common ones are usually granted if you show a genuine willingness to join. Worst case scenario you die at some point somehow, second worst case scenario you come out of the 4 years same as you were going in but with benefits and a GI bill, slightly more money saved up.

A new job. Ffs McDonald's pays more than that. go join a union. During the interview just keep saying, "Because I want to work". Don't buy into the nepotism shit. Sure it happens but not asmuch as people claim. Trades are dying for people ATM.

Take it from me, your own worst enemy is time. That is your only enemy. You have room to experiment and pivot around as you need to and it's never too late, but at some point you have to commit and the later you wait, the fewer chances you get to pivot or start over.

Become a tradie OP

Can earn while you learn

Usually takes 4 years all up.

But after a year or 2. You can start working cash in hand jobs for frens and neighbours.

Then you'll be making more money than 80% of this board if you do it right and be your own boss.

Easiest money in the world.

And IF ! IF, you do it right your back won't be broken by 50.

Will have a house and shit tonight of investments/properties.

T. Me and yes I'm financially sound, fucked more sluts than most people on this board, have moved countries due to my skills. Honestly will change your life.

And yes reason with your parents spend the next few days formulating a plan and sit down with them and lay it out for them to see your goals.

Attached: 1653688105590.webm (460x402, 1.94M)

Get a super cheap online degree in military history.
Any retard can get it, plenty of cool youTube on the main subjects.

Than join the military AS AN OFFICER by the time you are 35-40 you will likely be a cornel or major and you will have all the pussy

He is on biz already lol

If ETH hits 1666 tomorrow, I will send you 1 ETH. Post address then remind me with screencap tomorrow

you are donating it to his boomers parents at least wait till he leaves

Nah, I’ll give the guy tips, put him on a decent path, and offer my advice. I too was living with my mom until 24, moved to the other side of the world — and now I run a very successful tech startup

If I am correct you take home $480 a week? Or is there tax to come out?
Either way, figure out that number. Now you need to get a pen and paper and write down your weekly expenses. Be as honest as possible as you'll only cheat yourself.
See how much that is. If you are sitting above 60% of that weekly take home number, then you're OK. However you haven't factored rent and bills.
Since your situation is dire I would push this to 80 or 90% of your weekly budget, rent and bills included. You can live off this and out money away for a rainy day.
If you're numbers are too high, it's time to make adjustments to your lifestyle. What can you cut out? Degenerate acts costing you? Eating out too much? Etc. Work that number down. For a neet this should be easy.
So hypothetically now you've got a budget that is 80% of your weekly pay. What you do now is save that 20%. Put it in a second account and do not touch it. Let that grow and become your safety cushion. 10k is nice. Once you have that and are confident your life isn't about to collapse, you can think about investing.
Ideally in this time you earn more money. Get down to 60% of your pay check (or lower) on weekly expenses then you can split 10% savings and 30% investing. Or what ever works for you.
Just start with your weekly budget, and go from there. Small steps user. You can do it.

>For a neet this should be easy.
>23yo a walmart wagecuck

Attached: 1591357635366.png (475x439, 204.71K)