Why does a successful business millionaire like Andrew Tate make reddit seethe so much?

Why does a successful business millionaire like Andrew Tate make reddit seethe so much?

Attached: 5ABD0B43-71F0-49D5-BCE8-DA9EDE03B437.jpg (718x716, 168.76K)

I don't know but reddit hates wealthy people

who?

He paid a lot of money for online viral marketing.
Tai Lopez of 2022.
Congrats, you fell for it.

Because he's chad and they're all beta males

unironically this. The man is traditionally masculine and has the muscle, wealth and frame to back it up. Also in an actual fight he is vicious.

Fags on reddit hate everything above I just said.

10 Romanian dracma have been deposit into your account ser

I heard Andrew Tate is a pedofile of Hunter Biden proportions. If you goggle the name Andrew Tate and pedofile then the Andrew Tate spammed on boards along side the word pedofile is quite frequent. In fact this post alone implies Andrew Tate is a pedofile. And Andrew Tate pedofile would then come up in searches showing Andrew Tate is a pedofile. Would a wise businessman like Andrew Tate be associated as being a pedofile? I think Andrew Tate might not be a pedofile but the data driven results do indicate Andrew Tate and Pedofile are words than frequent one another.

I don't hate the hustle since retards buy into it. He just seems like he thinks he's smarter than he really is

You need to go back

>I heard Andrew Tate is a pedofile of Hunter Biden proportions. If you goggle the name Andrew Tate and pedofile then the Andrew Tate spammed on boards along side the word pedofile is quite frequent. In fact this post alone implies Andrew Tate is a pedofile. And Andrew Tate pedofile would then come up in searches showing Andrew Tate is a pedofile. Would a wise businessman like Andrew Tate be associated as being a pedofile? I think Andrew Tate might not be a pedofile but the data driven results do indicate Andrew Tate and Pedofile are words than frequent one another.
Can you correct me where I was wrong please? Andrew Tate and the word pedofile seems too common.

>says STEM underpays, a fact which STEM majors overwhelmingly agree upon
>Redditors fucking explode with anger
Research scientists should be making $250k minimum but ok Reddit keep seething that someone said scientists don't get paid enough

They envy his wild hair and manly features

This. End thread

>Research scientists should be making $250k minimum
Why? Most research is bullshit tail chasing.

>this nigger again
dont fall for jewish tricks.

he literally calls them out tho doesnt he lmao

Bald manlet pretending to be tough

dude was a ufc fighter. He would snap you in half

>literally
he literally made a video in 2020 giving advice on why black americans should move to eastern europe to pick up white girls who havent been exposed to western pick up culture.
him being pushed hard on every jewish platform is not an accident

sounds based. He knows what white bitches want and if i was a black man i would do that to get as much pussy as possible. Whats the problem again?