Life really is like this huh

Life really is like this huh

Attached: njleswvm4yc91 3.jpg (1440x2223, 237.24K)

Did monopoly laws just stop existing?

Apparently

as soon as everyone started getting a cut yeah it faded

no jews just took control of our govt so the laws stopped mattering as long as these companies maintained a high homosexual score for the ESG and promised to donate to Israel
>soon jews. Soon.

when you have tens of billions of dollars laws don’t exist because they have to be enforced by human beings that can be bought

This is the future Republicans wanted

what monopoly they barely have any stake in medicine

health insurance is already monopolized by BCBS, reddit kun. It's their world, you're just living in it.

That's why you are poor.
When you make your first million you think, wow, I'm going to buy a Lambo, a fucking house, wow, I'm set bro.
Then you realize that is not about money but it's about power. And more money give you more power.

amazon dont have a monopoly on anything

Amazon has over 1 million employees during peak times of the year and everyone gets the same healthcare access. When are that big, yes if it makes sense to buy stuff even just simply for employee benefits.

Only non prime members are seething

Attached: 1656989290670.jpg (1080x1081, 356.43K)

Neoliberals want the same fucking thing you moron.

Amazon successfully brought down costs for goods and got normally lazy fucks to actually do their job.
I fully support them going into healthcare, maybe you could actually get some care without paying a doctor $2k for the pleasure of seeing him for 5 minutes.

Take off your 3d glasses retard

You know fucking what. I am for it. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HEALTHCARE. you know how awful this shit is.
HEALTH CARE WORKERS ARE THE LAZIEST PIECE OF SHITS I KNOW. I AM TALKING ABOUT administrative staff. IT is all about routing you through a million visits just to get something taken care offf.

LITERALLY HAVE TO WAIT 1 months for the primary care physician to then REFER ME TO dermatology another month wait to get my dandruff issue fixed. FUCK THESE NIGGERS. I wait 50 minutes everytime for the doctor to just spent 5 minutes.
bezos might be fucking hitler, but aleast amazon works like clockwork. THE ONLY THING THAT HASN't dissapointed me after COVID era.
FUCK THE BCBS, they have record profits for doing NOTHING. I know this for a fact, no i am going to dox myself here.
FUCK SCAM INSURANCE, FUCK AMERICAN HEALTHCARE. FUCK RETARDED ROASTIE health care worker. THE BEST PAJEET DOCTORS ARE all BOOKED and I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DIVERSITY HIRES. FUCK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This. It's literally that bad

Ok Obamacare

>BEST PAJEET DOCTORS ARE all BOOKED

user, I….

I concur

Attached: 1558648749879.jpg (645x773, 61.04K)

Amazon is a Democrat company.