Question for some of the older anons here

How do I pull myself out of a doomer mentality? I’m a zoomer in my early 20s, and with the economy getting worse each day, I cant seem to find the motivation to build a financially success for my future family.

Attached: 48FC90B4-AF01-429B-BA93-8E7D297C252A.jpg (1139x1465, 164.28K)

The holy catholic church, user

Its over

Also, you'll be lucky to even have a future the way we're going.

It either gets better or you get to fight on the front line of WW3. Either way you’ll have an interesting time.

You have no future… you will only be able to afford to rent a room soon enough.

Trip on shrooms. Not a huge dose, maybe like 1g.
it can reset your brain. exercise, practice proper posture and breathing. Stretch,

Attached: 0324fff1f8cd8ef267b55f3931b0e274.jpg (500x326, 17.42K)

i really dont get this zoomer mentality
the world was threatened to be destroyed by insane nazis and commies a few decades ago, a few decades before that you were lucky to not die of some random illness
the human spirit prevailed.
but apparently times are bad now?

I wish I could tell you. I started doing well between like 22-29 when I had a good group of friends and eventually got a comfy union job. Then I lost that because I'm novaxx, drove up some debt, then moved home, and stopped talking to most of my friends because they're all fag lefties and the trump/covid/BLM psyops drove us apart. Now I'm a turboNEET and can't bring myself to give a fuck about anything or anyone I know and don't have the energy to start over.

shut up fag

only after you fuck off to reddit blogposting nigger

>INSANE nazis threatened to DESTROY the WORLD
>n-no YOU go back to r*ddit

Attached: you.png (403x448, 53.25K)

>t-the nazis were good because... they just were ok?

I didn't say that, retard.

This user is like 11 or mentally disabled

no point trying to understand your monkey nigger babble

Global thermonuclear war should kill about 80 million Americans and injure or sicken another 80 millions. The famine will kill maybe 30-40 million, and then the disease probably another 30-40 million.

oh, and the government / civil war will probably kill at least another 10-20 million. Think Soviet union on steroids

>these "people" give you financial advice

user you are so dam young, and you asking this question already puts you ahead of the rest of the sheep. Study your ass off, understand the cycles. Stay away from retarded influencers that will only get you reked. Remember this "You only need to get rich once". Rich can mean 200-500K in one shot in a crypto bull cycle. From there you can scale up.

Attached: PULSEX-4.png (660x561, 66.52K)

get off reddit