How to make money as a chronic pain neet

hello anons, i am a 23 y.o, neet with chronic pain

I suffer from a neural condition that causes intense burning sensation in my nerves. My condition is extremely rare with fewer than 150 reported cases, so I am not eligible for disability payments. These days, my pain episodes are lasting 4-24 hours, and I am bedridden most of the time. I really would like to have a job, but the pain is simply too much to keep up consistent full-time hours.

Are there any ways for me to make a lot of money in the next 7 years (say $700,000) with just my computer and internet access? I will an hero in the next few years because of this pain, but I would like to leave my parents some money since they sacrificed everything to take care of me and they are poorcels working low wage jobs.

Can i makeit by just DCAing my parents' spare cash into ETH for the next 7 years? If so, how much would I have to DCA every month? I really dont know much abt crypto. If crypto wont work, is there anything I can do working from home? on most days, I have a solid 4 hours pain-free (usually in the morning) plus an additional 2-4 hours with somewhat manageable pain (time of day varies). I have a degree in electrical engineering, so if I could somehow use that knowledge, it would be great.

thank you anons.

Attached: 1608927588037.jpg (640x640, 82.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sv3rige
dappradar.com/rankings
youtube.com/c/DappUniversity/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCJWh7F3AFyQ_x01VKzr9eyA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try writing sex fantasy novels for middle aged women and self publish on amazon

>hello anons, i am a 23 y.o, neet with chronic pain
>I suffer from a neural condition that causes intense burning sensation in my nerves. My condition is extremely rare with fewer than 150 reported cases, so I am not eligible for disability payments. These days, my pain episodes are lasting 4-24 hours, and I am bedridden most of the time. I really would like to have a job, but the pain is simply too much to keep up consistent full-time hours.
youtube.com/user/sv3rige

Attached: er.jpg (259x194, 6.83K)

I feel like you are the same person that posts this dumb shit with different stories.

“Hi anons, i need to make 700k in a few months because of a very important reason, what do you recommend.”

read anthony williams books and fix your body

I have similar problems to you user,
Vegan diet
check iron levels (iron leads to inflammation)
look into herbal supplements for chronic pain

Attached: 23235253253d.jpg (1387x702, 85.18K)

Learn some IT stuff what can be done from home office. Or learn programming and create dapps or websites based on your ideas. There is a shitton youtube channel about how you can monetize your ideas.

Attached: ezgif-5-db61b8dbed.gif (320x246, 3.17M)

is there money in self-published genres other than sex fantasy?

thanks for the reply, but im a bit confused. what exactly am i supposed to get from this youtube channel?

If you collect ETH then yo can stake that later. If you have enough you can just live from staking to the end of your life.

>Vegan diet
>check iron levels (iron leads to inflammation)
>look into herbal supplements for chronic pain
No, "carnivore" or better to say out natural diet is the solution
Herbs are without exeption toxic and give only short term symptom frreness

>Can i makeit by just DCAing my parents' spare cash into ETH for the next 7 years? If so, how much would I have to DCA every month? I really dont know much abt crypto.
Ok Eth is a greats choice
Assume we go to 10k but stay low a bit you still would need to invest 1k per month at least

I guess I could try that, user. But this disease is incurable. Some people take life-destroying medication to manage the pain. And the only treatments available are brain surgery and radiation treatment to kill the nerve - which leads to other issues which are just as worse as the illness

Thank you, my brother. I understand that many chronic pain illnesses are caused by inflammation and poor diet, but this is slightly different as it directly affects the nerve. At one point, I did suspect that low iron may be causing the pain, but I have been supplementing iron (foods and pills) for several weeks, and no improvement. I will look into veganism and herbal supplements to see if it helps tho.

you only need 4 ETH to make it in 7 years

>But this disease is incurable
>believing what (((doctors))) tell you

you probably have mercury toxicity

look up emeramide facebook groups

I did learn a lot of programming stuff getting my degree, so I could probably get into that.

Creating dapps seems interesting. I don't know much about crypto space. Can you give me some examples of popular dapps?

from what I understand, I need ~200+ eth to make serious money from staking, and I am definitely priced out of that. Or am i wrong? How many eth do I need for basic living wages in america?

Ok that is a good point, user. However, I don't know where to even begin solving this problem when there is very little documented with this disease and zero documented cases of people being cured naturally.

Is this comment made in jest? or serious? what value do you predict 1 ETH will be in 7 years? more than bitcoin's all-time high this year?

>Can you give me some examples of popular dapps?
Like all the dexes, defi apps, and smart contracts.
dappradar.com/rankings

It is a good channel to learn to make dapps. He has several 2-3 hours long, all in one tutorials.
youtube.com/c/DappUniversity/videos

This channel mostly focuses on smart contracts:
youtube.com/channel/UCJWh7F3AFyQ_x01VKzr9eyA/videos

Attached: 1653494088829.jpg (320x304, 32.33K)

If you want to create a node yourself you'll need 32 ETH for that. But you will also be able to stake any amount in pools for a small fee.
Staking reward will be 5-9%.
If ETH goes up to 10k then then 32 staked ETH will give you 16 000 - 29 000 $ reward yearly. And the price can also go up so there can be more $.

Yes user, get in to PulseX and buy the first big DIP at launch. Or dollar Cost in. You can then stake that coin to earn the transactions , rinse and repeat keep re staking your earning. And keep dollar costing in, you will probably make what you need.

Attached: PULSECHAIN PULSEX LOGOS.png (735x418, 177.28K)