Hows that youtube grind going?

Hows that youtube grind going?
Is it even possible to make money with this in 2022?

Attached: ED75B83C-D46F-40F3-AE20-7C3283321100.png (1200x1200, 6.67K)

absolutely but you must know how the algo works. i have figured it out. you have to upload at least once or twice a week decent quality content on whatever clip the content on tiktok

Mind to elaborate?
What’s your niche? I heard that short format videos are the best way to grow a channel.

Great. Pokimane just gifted me 10k subscribers! Simping does pay off lol

whenever you use youtube's new features in this case (youtube shorts) the algorithm will promote the crap out of you, they did this when they introduced live streaming, they are always competing with the new popular websites or apps, when twitch peaked youtube began live streaming, when tiktok peaked (still bussin) youtube introduced shorts, that's about it, also

Bro got harambed before he could finish the secret to youtube success

My mum is one of the best pastry bakers in the country, I told her to make a YouTube channel in 2008/2009/2010 and she never wanted to do it

She’d probably have a few million subscribers and be living off it now if she just listened to me

WHATS GOING ON YOUTUBE ITS YA BOI GENERICFAGGOT42 HERE COMIN BACK ATCHA WITH ANOTHER BANGER OF A VIDEO
BEFORE WE GET INTO IT MAKE SURE YOU SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON IT LETS ME KNOW YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS CONTENT
HUGE THANKS TO RAID SHADOW LEGENDS MANSCAPED DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB BRILLIANT.ORG THE GREAT COURSES+ BLUE APRON NORDVPN EXPRESSVPN FOR SPONSORING TODAYS VIDEO
ALRIGHT LETS DIVE IGHT INTO IT
description:
patreon link
twitter link
instagram link
facebook link
merch store link
copyright disclaimer

video length: 10 minutes 3 seconds

top comments:
no one:
person: *reaction sentence*

when you do a thing: *timestamp in video*

*obvious sarcasm*
**person who takes it seriously**
***r/woosh lol xdxdxddddd***
****r/ihavereddit lol ::::^^^DDDD****

You just gave me cancer

Attached: 0AE2A3D2-8AAE-48BA-B0A3-33B7C84D27CB.png (839x768, 474.1K)

Really depends. Does she have big milkers or a sexy voice?

Whenever I see a thumbnail with someone making an exaggerated surprised face while holding something up or pointing to something, I get irrationally enraged.

>irrationally enraged
Not irrationally

Still worse than Twitch but re-uploading Tik-toks on Youtube shorts is an ez way to farm views.

Don't worry user, if you can't see it because my face is taking up half the thumbnail I can add in a circle around it with an arrow pointing to it

I'm selling my soul to Moloch to curse you to death.

my youtube grind is slow but consistent. uploading video game reviews once every two months is slowly killing me i think id rather wage

how true is this? doesnt live streaming kill your channel?

>meanwhile on Any Forums

>*picture of frog*
>mildly discomforting statement

>woman ass
>how can i have sex / is business good for you / cunny / jannies asleep

>guys look this celebrity shill is dropping breadcrumbs! hes /ourguy/!

and they all do it for free

I literally get 10-20k hits every month just because I uploaded a guide for an obscure Vidya game no one's ever heard of.
Would never monetize. Google ruined YouTube and I hope it dies. Adbock everything, use an alternative site that values real people over corporate bots

Any Forums needs more cunny

I make dj mixes. They are technically quite good, especially when compared to other similar videos that get milions of views. Visually they are also ok. I get absolutely no views. No idea why. Highest views is 3k and all the other videos average ~80.

I know the content I provide is of good quality for those interested, but how does one build an initial audience?

I got like £50 for like 10k views on a Maplestory bossing guide when Adsense was first introduced to YouTube, what’s that now? 0.001?

Moreover, I have an online friend that has been making high quality music for years. Really good edm tracks. He gets even less views than me. Clearly when talking about building an audience quality alone is not sufficient