Crypto is fucked beyond belief until after 2023...

Crypto is fucked beyond belief until after 2023. You have no idea about how many europeans are about to cash out before regulation hits from January.

Attached: Screenshot_20220723-015515_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 662.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDJfu4WsTrM
bis.org/press/p220712a.htm
reuters.com/technology/global-financial-watchdog-step-up-crypto-regulation-2022-07-11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1654800220818.png (1242x782, 54.14K)

You are smart

Idk who would want to own this shit when a random company can freeze your ass

Attached: DED0092B-B4BD-4159-8AF0-F4949A37BB23.jpg (1170x1340, 645.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oDJfu4WsTrM

Here we have this BIS (THE central bank of central banks) discussing why cryptocurrencies are retarded and will never form a working financial system. Central banks to begin incorporating the technological advantages of crypto into their own digital currencies (CBDCs) intrinsically rooted in the central banking system.

G20 is planning to propose global crypto regulation in October, right after the BIS announces the winners of their CBDC tech challenge (shortlisted teams include R3, Ripple, and Stellar).

bis.org/press/p220712a.htm
reuters.com/technology/global-financial-watchdog-step-up-crypto-regulation-2022-07-11/

>europeans have money
topkek
Best laugh in awhile.
Saved.

>any centralized service
Literally the entirety of crypto.

This literally proves there is more blood to follow

>before regulation hits from January.
Do you know anything about EU regulation and how much it takes to actually become a thing?

Even if they accept everything fully as if nothing will change till like 2025, they are incredibly slow in implementation.

> heres your decentralized currency bro

This is bollocks. In '17 any information as small as this would have caused 10x overnight. XRP is almost at pre december '17 levels.

Where did you find this info?

>Where did you find this info?
In the ass crack of a stripper.
He posted the links man.

>the links are the info
I want to know how to get things like this on my radar earlier. I didn't even know about BIS.

>I didn't even know about BIS.
Holy fucking shit.
Click "previously on XSG" about 1450 times.
Then read the OP.

unironically lurk more. My ears perk up when I come across any threads/posts/images/links related to what the big movers of the global financial system are planning. it's not so much about searching the info out, but more about being prepared to recognize what news is significant, and being able to connect disparate data points together into the bigger picture

>picrel

Attached: 1653069477554.jpg (857x1202, 446.27K)

Stop posting this pic, you attention seeking retard.
Fucking hell, you're worse than the bsv cult

>cash out
into what? the e*ro ? lol
the d*llar ? lmao

let me tell you something
FIAT dies when synthetics start hitting the chain with consistency
it's irrecoverably over

Cash out to what? Worthless euros? Great take opie

This is low IQ ta. Is this really all biz has to offer?

doesnt matter. the entire point of crypto is to commit tax evasion, so i don't care nor am i affected by restrictions nor regulations

Post your high IQ TA.
Didn't think so.