I just put this wagie on full blast in front of his manager for fucking up a shipment...

i just put this wagie on full blast in front of his manager for fucking up a shipment. One of our suppliers forgot to ship some crucial components that we need to complete our assembly. We are at risk of missing our shipment deadline and pissing off our biggest customer. So my manager told me to CC everyone responsible in that supplier facility including the plant manager. If this wagie gets fired and his kids starve it will be all my fault. No human being should be allowed to weld this much power.

Attached: 1658203656594345.jpg (1431x1088, 240.24K)

Faggot

Hero

I used to work in shipping/receiving and would fuck up orders all the time and the guys at the front desk would just all say they're the manager and say they'll "deal with it" and nothing would ever happen kek. Then we'd just reship the order and move on with our lives.

I caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost business/fucked up plans at bare minimum, maybe millions. Someone with that much power to royally fuck everything up should be paid more than $17/hr

I hope the wagie doesn’t give a fuck

Attached: C1E6F2B4-AF16-4459-871E-18B74B8A35E4.jpg (700x699, 503.61K)

They're probably laughing at how much of a retard you are.

The duality of man.

These suits dgaf anyway unless its some reoccurring shit.

Any huffing and puffing from the client can over this is just for show. They never can the contract.

You’re a fucking loser

You will own nothing and you will serve the ownership class and you will be happy

Chink bitch

Attached: A577457A-CB54-4032-B422-15965AA16C0D.jpg (1279x1363, 380.83K)

pregnant pussy is the best, I would recommend it

Why are american men so much better than british lads.

If i asked one of the guys on my tinder to something like this for me, they would laugh or tell me to fuck off. Why are they like this?

Well I found out after moving into contract work afterwards that "deadlines" are always budgeted by all parties to take twice as long as the deadline says it will. Every single job I've ever done has been delayed, like literally not a single one completed "on time", and this is normal. Some jobs have been ongoing for years and not fully completed kek

Emails are not real and they sure aren't "putting someone on blast" you 00s slang using nigger. This is one of those threads that's actually more pathetic if it's not a larp.

Holy fuck are you a zoomer at your first week on the job. I CC people/get CCd all the time no one gives a fuck. How autistic do you have to be to make this post?

they'll get a credit memo on their next order if they bitch enough. other than that, nothing will happen.

Pretty cringe
You are getting laughed at

Because you're faggot and don't have a womb.

because men can't get pregnant faggot.

*an hero

Kek this guy knew he just had to wait a week for this girl to give birth then he could smash and ghost.

I loled.

Single moms be hustlin and bustin in the big city