AMA I am from Spain (the new pokemon region)

Attached: 20220523_041524.jpg (1024x713, 109.36K)

Do you guys really drinks olive oil? Also what do you think about the weed cat?

Attached: 62875870965103f86ede1df503e35d1dee826b47.jpg (1176x1050, 106.1K)

We put it on everything, but dont drink it
Sprigatito is cute, it's 200% gonna become a lynx, probably ground type in addition to grass. Spain's signature animal is iberian lynx

How Catholic are you?

I wish olive oil in here is cheaper, heard that it's probably natural msg that makes food tastier.
I love wild 'small' felines and i love iberian lynx, those fellas are cute and cool. Also i'm the kinda person who likes those wild 'felines' to stay in the wild than being a pet.

Attached: h_56733953.jpg (770x513, 81.12K)

I thought the Irish were known for drinking. Why do they only have a 1.5% death rate?

Of course they're kniwn for it, they're clearly a lot better at it than anyone else in Northern Europe.

Why are you black?

>lynx is just a big cat
Utterly pathetic creature

Attached: A64D4C6C-5A86-41DB-9332-459E45E45413.jpg (470x313, 159.84K)

which part of Spain? my closest irl friend is from Galicia

We use it as a cooking ingredient, not as a drink. Also, Sprigatito looks awesome.
Yes.
Not black. Jewish. Not rich, though.
Santiago de Compostela, a holy site for Catholics.

as much as drinking it no, we always take it with something. Its used for cooking everything, we only use butter to make sweets and sometimes not even for that.

Sprigatito will be a lynx thats sure, the secondary typing could be a lot of things,
fairy, due to deyad myth on the north, poison in relation to wine and grapes, ground in relation to the lynx habitat, etc..

we went from 70-80% catholic to 50% in two decades most young people are atheist or agnostic. We kinda grew tired of the church specially with all the shit we uncovered in these last years.

in spain people are also heavy drinkers and get into commas a lot but somehow I have never heard of anyone dying because of that. And I know people that ended up in the hospital 10+ times like that.

We drink a lot, but very socially. It’s not the same as drinking every day when you’re just at home on your own.

not op but also answering questions near Galicia, Asturias

If this thing becomes a lynx I will get it. I would really like if we get some zacian like puss in the boots, but I feel like this will still become bipedal

¿Qué tan cierto es que el traje de los nuevos protagonistas es similar en diseño a lo que usan los niños de las escuelas privadas católicas? Había un rumor fuerte al respecto cuando salió el primer trailer de SV.

>Muh push in boots
Why is this fanbase so unoriginal? All of you are just Shrek zoomers. The original tale is Italian by the way

Attached: 1651530564881.png (334x393, 264.79K)

>why is the fanbase so unoriginal?
>no where in hell will the starters be just football, drums(beetles) and spy(007)
Because the last pack weren‘t like in gen7 and just became what everyone thought it will.

Not in my school

Attached: Sagrado-Corazon-Jesuitinas-Salamanca.jpg (1600x1067, 170.6K)

Oh, yes, how could I forget about that? Silly me, lol. Just like ninjas, who are french, right? Or the american samurais, don't forget about that one either.

Imbecile.

You can already see that the girl in the middle-right will look really when older

Can you use your magical jewish powers to make SV a good game?