19 y/o with shitty gas station job I have 2k in my savings sitting to rot what should I do with it

Attached: IMG_20220716_160131_468.jpg (400x400, 16.4K)

Get an education in something technical

Save it for an emergency like a responsible adult.

Also poo

I also have 600 in an ETF I make regular investments in, about 50 in several cryptos and 800 for spending and living

Buy canned food, 2k should be just about enough for that kind of investment. Canned food is guaranteed to keep up pace with inflation and these days that's about as much as you can ask for

I'm in music school to become a composer for commercials n films, I already do commissions for small projects.

chainlink

Attached: aW2VKeF5xJ88.png (613x575, 715.25K)

That’s a nice cat right there :)

>music school

Attached: 1636839274245.png (471x388, 340.76K)

Jesus

Yeah if this doesn't work out I'm kms but I'm confident in my abilities.

The only way to have a chance at winning is going all out and not having a backup plan. Of course, that’s also a great way to fail.

In those types of fields, it really comes down to who you know and networking also. Though you do want a portfolio that shows you've done corporate work before. My undergrad was in video and I regret doing it. It was fun, but I ended up just getting a marketing job making promo videos for some company and going back to school. At least you have a cool kot.

My backup plan is to get certified for IT work

Unfortunately that's the hardest part, I know a lot of people in the industry bso that's a plus but it's gonna be hell getting into more successful opportunities.

it's over

All in Solana. The only L1 that has a chance against ETH long term.

That sounds great. I believe in you. Never give up

It's over before it even started.

>I believe in you
You don't even know him. People like you is why you can't trust anyone in this world, all liars

Attached: 1635890499487.jpg (600x344, 16.62K)

Yield farming
Buy btc once it hits 19K then sell at 20/21k instead of waiting like a troglodyte for a retarded figure that will not materialize in years to come
Swing shitcoins (shib/qom/BSC stuff tier) while doing fuckall during your shift
Etc