Be at normie party

>be at normie party
>about 5 guys and 5 grils casually chatting
>some jock mentions crypto
>everyone starts talking about how they invested into crypto
>immediately walk out

how do you handle normies discussing crypto?

Attached: FB_IMG_1652937593634.jpg (1080x1323, 62.85K)

is that one of those creepy dolls

Listen in and keep your cards close to your chest.

Shill your bags duh

user why were you in a place where female frequent? Thats Gay.

Tell them about donut!

Imagine the smell

is that one of them sex dolls? it's hard to tell anymore since women cake themselves in makeup.

I used to let on to my friends that I’m in the game and know what I’m doing but that consumes energy and brain space. Now I lurk in the shadows like I do on Any Forums. Your best bet is to stay quiet.

I tell them to buy Chainlink and not worry about what the price does until after staking. They value my opinion and quite a few have done so. I also stress that it's not financial advice but it's what I believe will be a winner. I point them to resources and advise them to dyor. I don't ram it down their throats but if they're interested I tell them more.
I believe it's doing everyone a service and I'd like to see the common man own as much Chainlink as possible over the greedy corporations and banks. I'm unsure why you'd walk out of a party if you had information you could share. You don;t have to tell them how much you have in it and can play that down.

>how do you handle normies discussing crypto?
Rape them all, starting with the alpha male and working down to the women last.

N-no homo....

Doll

>crypto

they don't own bitcoin and if they do its usually equal parts to each of their shitcoins.

I have a friend that owns 50 altcoins, he has a $1 in each.

So in 10 years he will own $10 in bitcoin and $0 in altcoins cus those pre-mined scams will be worthless

Attached: premine list of coins.png (1164x1103, 164.93K)

I've never met someone who has large amounts. Most of them have like less than 1% of their money in crypto. They will buy large amounts in another 10 years after the price has 10x'd

For Ethereum, you should instead research how much of the premined quantity exists in a legacy wallet address. I guarantee that no more than 3% of the chain is centralized I'm the style you describe, and your bullshit attempts to get new anons to buy BTC or Monero over Eth are retarded

What happens once Vatilk finish selling all his pre-mine. Will he leave the project and start a new altcoin just like his buddy charles did. Valtik will bash ETH and try to lure suckers over to his new pre-mined scam.

Once this happens the old scam ETH dies

Bitcoin will be able to do smart contracts on the lightning network. This means shitcoins and NFTs will be built ON TOP of bitcoin.Thats where the next bubble will be, all money flowing into bitcoin so they can buy the Bitcoin chain'ed coins and nfts.

Attached: rgb nft.png (1464x757, 97.94K)

This
10 people (who are normalfags) can spread it like a fucking virus.

This is actually it. /thread

lightning is not crypto, fuck off