GenZ girl gets fired for posting on tiktok

Then she films a meeting with her boss about the incident and puts that on tiktok
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658524432094311.webm

Attached: arabian nights.webm (576x1024, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658524337374486.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The original tiktok that offended people at work i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658524337374486.webm

Attached: personality hire.jpg (2342x3180, 638.71K)

Who gives a fuck. Die

el goblina de las desiertas

what?
I dont get it

OP and this woman deserve to get raped (finnacially) in the great shmitah collapse that will rock civilization

no one asked, no one cares. kys fgt

Fuck these stupid bitches. I worked my ASS off during my undergraduate. Had a solid resume and years of experience managing a half a million dollar portfolio for my school. I got denied from EVERY single bulge bracket banking internship and watched as non-whites and women who were CLUELESS and didn’t even know what they were applying to land these internships. From there after I stopped applying to anything as a straight white male.

No she didn´t and she is going to get fired because she´s a dumb brainlet that shares everything on tiktok.

I don't see the problem

I doubt that but ok

Who gives a flying fuck what you doubt or not?

Can’t wait to see her falling flat on her face when:
-Tiktok is branded as Boomer App and kids latch to something newer
-The Wall comes hard

hard truth right here

some of these bitches will choose tiktok over their half aborted children...

I really couldn't care less

Are you sure that maybe you just weren't a good candidate? 9 times out of 10 people who complain about "muh affirmative action" are people who wouldn't have gotten those jobs anyway. It's been a worker's market the last couple of years my friend. If you couldn't land something that's on you

shes getting cancelled because she's white(?) and dressed up like an arab character in a tiktok. she will lose her job no doubt

>didn't lie and say he was hispanic aka white man from a spanish speaking country background
your fault really

>shitty bait post
here's your (you) I guess

Keep us posted bro

This is so made up and fake I don't even bother to comment why

nice larp

It's only half bait. It has been a workers market for a while now. I'm getting a ton of recruiter messages on LinkedIn, some of which are actually ones I've seen earlier this year. My company also has positions that go unfilled for months. Companies are trying to fill roles and there literally aren't enough qualified workers