So true. What is wrong with some people?

So true. What is wrong with some people?

Attached: Shinno.png (1070x1663, 238.24K)

I agree, what drives a person to take comments from another site and ask people to write their argument for them here.

When has anime new two ever been feminine at all

the genesect movie

>all these words just to say he jacks off to pokemon
christ he isn't even subtle, all his examples are calling pokemon female lel

I'm gonna comment this on that post lol.
I'll return with any results

Shut up man, it bothers him when people imply that his "mommy" gardevoir actually has a penis.

this is the same kinda person to start crying when you call a waifumon male

>But my bad, lemme refer to the satan caterpillar the same way I refer to a chair. "It". Feel better
Translation for normal people
>Lemme refer to a fictional creature not on the same level as humans, in the same way I refer to real-life creatures not on the same level as humans. "It". Feel better
Yes.

I can't agree with him or the people he's criticizing because both sides of the argument are autistic as fuck.
>Obnoxiously correcting people's pronouns for referring to fictional creatures
Autism
>Getting super mad that people are being autistic about pokemon pronouns and doubling down on the pronouns you use for pokemon to the point of writing several paragraphs of salt
Autism

See, there's no winning side here. The only winning move is to not give a shit.

>not on the same level as humans
Giratina is a deity.

Yea cool, you can head canon whatever. But it seems kinda silly to use "voices" as a baseline for creature gender.

>this is what "she"fags unironically believe

>post HGSS
disregard

Trannies get mad when someone points they are sex obsessed fetishists with a rotten brain who literally masturbate to dogs taking a shit outside. When someone points this they lose their shit, not even with political/economical opinions they get this mad. You can say welfare should be abolished or that central banking should not exist and even those comments won't anger them to the point calling them fetishists does.

Hmm ya might be onto something

Attached: Sinny.png (996x1513, 203.51K)

>I may be a girl

Every fucking time

Dude no fucking way hahahah

Attached: amazing.png (1058x1672, 319.12K)

>takes offense to being called "dude"
No one, fucking no one, is going to call you "dudette" it's not the fucking 90s

Attached: 1544162034351.gif (405x414, 181.07K)

This person cannot be older than 14. Right guys? We're all just making fun of a kid here, this isn't an adult, this isn't a functional member of society... right?

Attached: greninja2.png (353x351, 52.17K)

Considering he went out of his way to make another community post to address this comment, I'm going to say "yes"