SELL WWE

Vince McMahon steps down as CEO of WWE

Attached: 1635498241535.png (597x315, 31.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__KSGcl1yo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the legends.

Where the fuck is the sticky jannies? Vince is
/ourguy/

You mean buy. Ship was sinking, now it can pivot.

He's ran the company into the ground. The product is unwatchable today.

youtube.com/watch?v=__KSGcl1yo8

>ship was sinking
>wwe makes more money now than any point in their history and was expected to get a huge increase on television deals this fall (already valued at roughly a billion a year)

>roots 2
i'm fucklng dying

WWE can't survive woke cultural revolution.

>yeah bro those saudi deals are definitely sustainable
>btw we're cutting half the roster but everything is definitely fine

Attached: 1567099097052.jpg (500x388, 30.76K)

they cut trimmed the fat and pay less money to roster members. the saudi deal isn't accounted for in the billions from fox and NBCU, that's an additional billion over 3 years on top of the TV deals. On top of the ridiculous deal they signed with peacock for streaming rights.

Didn't he already step down as CEO because he got accused of inappropriate conduct and is involved in some settlement with a secretary or something? My friend who still watches it told me that last week.

If you want a full season of WWF from the prime time early 90s it's literally hundreds of dollars and can barely be found.
I don't know how they are missing out on making this money.

My four year old absolutely went nuts watching Bret Hart face the British Bulldog as the first match he ever watched.
Bulldog got Bret on a quick roll up. The usual way the favorites have to lose.

ceo sisters..

My friend said he stepped down as CEO but was staying on as creative director or something and came out to the ring and gave a big speech. Wonder if his decision to just retire is related to whatever controversy is going on.

he "temporarily stepped down" while the investigations were ongoing but he was still the chairman and still controlled all of creative and wrote the shows.

>If you want a full season of WWF from the prime time early 90s it's literally hundreds of dollars and can barely be found.
>I don't know how they are missing out on making this money.
What are you talking about? The wwe network has had all their shit from the 90s and 80s since like 2014. It's all on Peacock now.

I want DVDs. And what the fuck is Peacock?
>inb4 you tell me
Assuredly some zoomer thing where you don't own the stuff.

>what the fuck is Peacock?
NBC's streaming service

The only people I know with peacock are my boomer parents, but yes you're right. You could probably get VHS tapes for cheaper than DVDs.

Exactly as I said.
You guys are helpless and basically advertise it as such to corporations.

it's usually free with your internet user if you're that into having a physical copy then do a screen recording of it and burn it

fuck. Its over
send in ethan Ralph

Attached: bmutt.png (760x1091, 610.74K)

>You guys are helpless and basically advertise it as such to corporations
Because I've seen ads for it and know what it is? Every network pretty much has their own streaming platform now. Disney, Discovery channel, etc.

Attached: 1657762997888.png (144x226, 15.11K)

no you don't get it user it's bad because you don't actually own the hundreds of thousands of hours of pro wrestling footage you will never watch a second time in your entire life. for it to be good you need to pay hundreds of dollars for worse quality copies that will sit on your shelf forever.