Why is this fat scammer lying?

>Enterprises are using #Chainlink as an abstraction layer to enable them to utilize blockchains, smart contracts, and decentralized services.

>This accelerates adoption by helping bring cryptographically guaranteed relationships and systems into the world at a faster rate.

LMAO, no one fucking uses chainlink

Attached: donotlistentohislies.jpg (576x638, 59.54K)

>LMAO, no one fucking uses chainlink

You know nothing about whats going on behind the scenes.

Hows the weather in Bulgaria?

Attached: 1654046877518.png (559x499, 607.52K)

>You know nothing about whats going on behind the scenes.
I do. Your fat scammer is scamming everyone with a Big Mac date.

they're posting what they hope will happen. Boy are they up for a big surprise.

>they hope
That's not what it says. It says enterprises are already using chainlink. This is Theranos 2.0

>You know nothing about whats going on behind the scenes.
neither do you

im still waiting for the 10x in tvl for defi:)

Im not the one spreading false information based on a dream they had.

This Theranos also promised life changing tech before being exposed. Nothing on chain links to a single enterprise, sans the node providers that are not "using" the data

The twitter responses for once are actually calling them out. God Im sick of being scammed.

It was actually me

Checked and I noticed this as well. Public perception is starting to turn on this company and I can't wait for their downfall

Posting in organic thread

I thought I was the only one on here that realized that the Chainlink discussion on here aren’t organic at all.

A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversation. Real anons browsing Any Forums think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders.

Attached: 1642112307176.jpg (967x672, 202.27K)

Thank you then. I despise twitter but I prob gonna setup an account just to start calling them out

could someone post a link?

Can't wait to make it and purposedly make a harem just of bulgarians

Attached: 0x5fb47355828c0902acbbe759cee1b8342c41178b v.png (2135x1771, 636.3K)

Middle bun not needed

>Why this fat scammer lying
Nice projection

fuck you

>One in
What did Sergey mean by this

Attached: IMG-20220103-WA0005.jpg (1048x471, 58.84K)