Now that the dust has settled

Who was harder?

Attached: GridArt_20220523_220026021.jpg (4096x1547, 1.97M)

Neither was hard because the first mon lets you set up.
So Volo

Him

Attached: 4863BCC5-4354-4B72-9A30-4888325AF8E8.jpg (1049x1000, 185.67K)

Kneel.

Attached: kneel.jpg (1080x1559, 718.93K)

Cynthia, I guess. Don't you got to refight the Elite Four again to get to her? Your pokemon might be worn out before the match even starts. Unless you stock up on a lot of potions and ethers.

With Red, there's no other trainers you have to fight. You can just use repels and walk straight up Mt Silver to meet him.

Will they ever have the balls to have a Red-esque final battle be straight 6 lvl 100 pokémon?

Your party gets healed after every E4 fight in the postgame in BDSP.

They didn't even have the balls to make Cynthia's Garchomp go above Red's Pikachu. You can tell they purposely held back there lmao

>BDSP
Oh, you meant the shitty remake.
For a sec there, I thought you meant Platinum.

user the team in OP's pic is her BDSP team. Her Pt team is completely different.

Cynthia. Her team has better pokemon, better coverage and good use of items. The only reason Red is perceived as difficult is because it takes 100 hours to grind your team up with Johto's fucked level curve.

Discord.

>BDSP "love" machanics
KEK, HGSS chads keep winning!

Easy as fuck.
>"your pokémon avoided tha attack because it loves you!"
>"your pokémon survived a 0HKO because it loves you!"
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

lvl 88 Pikachu
vs
lvl 88 Garchomp wih all EVs
Cynthia obviously

Diantha level shitter

/thread

Attached: pokemon-toughed-it-out-bdsp[1].jpg (1280x720, 112.5K)

>Red has only 1 item and all his pokemon have neutral natures and no evs
Garchomp can take out 4 of Red’s pokemon alone. I do like that they gave Red’s team 3 blizzard users to take advantage of the hail

How is that even a question. What does Red have that is a threat? Half of Cynthia's team is a filter.

Cynthia has the EVs and better movesets. Now I would say Red because you should be very underleveled by the time you reach Red and those 100% accuracy Blizzards and Hail damage would be a bitch to deal with, plus BDSP has forced affection bonuses, but I think Cynthia is still very strong and people struggle with her still.

Red isn't hard at all, you can beat him with underleveled mons without problem. Cynthia has better variety and coverage/movesets.

Red isn’t even the hardest in HGSS. Rematch Lance was a lot more difficult especially after having to go through the elite four

>jobs to ice shard
Nah

The one you remember when you were a kid obviously. Sinnoh zoomers can fuck off.

Not when you’re underleveled. Don’t know why the decided to have the e4 max out at Lvl 64 when Lances team is in the 70s

I kneel...

He would have been the one if he had gotten a lvl 85+ rematch (keeping both Giratinas)
but alas ..