Oldfag thread

>oldfag thread
Was Wobbunoir the peak of this board?
I didn’t even love Gen V but it had the best community.
Fond memories like getting a shiny Steelix from distrobro named DEBESDEK

Attached: 2320A2E3-E0E3-49CD-8201-FC2B16D6A95C.jpg (640x480, 23.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pkLprPXb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one here has been here long enough to know what the fuck you're talking about.

That's precisely the problem.

user...OP clearly said oldfag thread

...which is stupid and pointless because...? Try to figure it out.

I'm trans btw.

Because zoomzooms can’t read

Because you're discord?

I'm not a veepee oldfag but I've been on this hellsite for longer than most underageb&
What was Wobbunoir?

Checked

Attached: 1588230251170.jpg (225x225, 17.59K)

wtf kind of weak ass response is that? Try next time, pls.

A lot of classic memes from that time
>implying owls are birds
>N
>Meloetta icing
>Random Spider-Man counters
>Bianca farting superbad

And more I'm missing.

Don't forget
>*yoink* >:3

-No one still on this board today has been here long enough to know what the fuck you're talking about. It's funny too because back then I'm pretty sure people regarded it as cuhhh-riiiiinge newfaggotry, which itself is funny in hindsight because the board was only 4 years old at the time.

Ten year anniversary (approx) of me writing bad fanfiction next month.

Attached: 1573792682102.png (480x360, 202.16K)

>No one still on this board today has been here long enough to know what the fuck you're talking about.
I do, I've first started lurking Any Forums somewhere around mid-2010, I was twelve

Wobbunoir was a Choose Your Own Adventure series written by an user named Wobbunoir
It followed the titular detective, Wobbs, and his sidekick Quagson as they went around and solved crimes in a Mystery Dungeon-esque world, albeit with a much more modern and urban setting.
Wobbunoir (the author) would write a few paragraphs and, whenever a choice was to be made, gave the readers a few options to pick from which would change the outcome of the story.
Unfortunately I don’t think there’s many of the original thread still up, but I’ve found this batch of case archives on pastebin:
pastebin.com/pkLprPXb

Attached: C64335D0-6621-4170-96B6-7DBB9EBBE559.jpg (190x265, 15.04K)

Do you still have any of the threads?

This and Pokequest were peak

Wobbunoir, no. Lost when one my hard drives failed and my MEGAs and dropboxes got sent to banworld for inactivity.

Nate/Rosa I have archived as .PDFs in novel format arranged by user.

Calem/Serena I have archived as web .HTMLs

You’re a good lad, I liked reading your stories as a kid and distinctly remember wanting to write my own, but never ended up doing it. I also feel very close to death at the old age of 24 right now after this interaction

I'm not as decrepit as you might think.

Most people on here were under 10 years old at the year you're referring to