BDSP's Battle Tower Master Class is cruel and almost unfair. You have to beat 10 sets of 7 opponents...

BDSP's Battle Tower Master Class is cruel and almost unfair. You have to beat 10 sets of 7 opponents, each with a balance and smogon-ish team. Losing sends you back to the previous set. Today I finally beat rank 10 and get my ribbons, without looking at the spreadsheet. I've lost about thirty to forty times along the way, and I feel this is the most intense and fun battle facility in the past few years.
What do you think?

Attached: 1627498072998.jpg (640x360, 24.54K)

Kill yourself

No

It feels tedious compared to SwSh's Tower
I like that there's less stuff to break the tower than SwSh with less power creep mons
Otherwise it was a pretty head empty venture

Are you fucking new on Battle Tower? TOP KEK

If it wasn’t so slow I might’ve kept trying, but I am fucking sick of losing right after I beat him the second time.

No, in fact I've beaten every battle facility besides factory in the series.
Why don't you post your streak?

>I like that there's less stuff to break the tower than SwSh with less power creep mons
fewer* power creep mons

Swsh tower isn't easier because power creep mons it's because swsh's is just a tutorial for online, there's zero effort put in enemies don't even Dynamax

Finally a man of culture who recognizes the greatness of BDSP's Tower. I'm currently on Rank 4 in Master Class Singles, having a lot of fun. I think this is the Battle Facility with the best AI in the series. I have 2 questions for you:

1. How would you compare it's difficulty compared with USUM Battle Tree?

2. Do you miss Multi Battles since they were removed from BDSP's Tower? And do you like the way they've kinda merged Doubles and Multi Battles, since in Doubles you technically face 2 rivals only?

Which game has the harder battle tower?

I remember Emerald being super hard, but I was a dumb kid when I played that.

Also the sun/moon/USUM one. I lost count of how many times the AI would spam teams that countered mine. And how many times a fucking Pelipper ended my streak with its fucking salt rain.

1. Gen 7 tree was easier because the opponents don't use UBs.
2. I doubt I can carry my NPC teammate through BDSP multi. I miss regular double tower though.

Emerald was not hard really because choice scarf and focus sash didn't exist and latios with okay IV can blast through almost everything. I got a 70-win streak on my second or third try last month.
As for hax or countering, just pray lol

>I doubt I can carry my NPC teammate through BDSP multi
You made a great point, actually. Maybe that's one reason why they didn't bring Multi Battles back. The NPC teammate would just be a hindrance the whole time, making you lose battles, because the AI is actually smart this time and would exploit the weakness easily.

>people bought and play the DiaPer remakes
Any Forums is an anime board only.

>previous set
literally babby mode
real facilities bring you to the start

>anime board only
pokegirl board only*
plus BDSPoo's so shit you might as well throw it in the same bin as the anime

What did you use? I don't know how you had a hard time unless you post what you used.

t. Never played the game

I had a lot of success leading with DDance Gyarados to get the initimidate off and maybe set up, then switching into DDance Tyranitar if the opponent is a special attacker, and keeping a focus sash SD Garchomp in the back to clean up

of course I didn't play your "game" babby

Multis with NPCs were always a risky thing yeah

Glad to see anons appreciating battle tower rather than seething at no frontier

>challenging = tedious
No wonder they don't make good facilities anymore. SWSH's tower didn't even reward you for going on streaks or punish you for losing, nothing is more tedious than that.