Should I open a Pizza Hut? What franchise will make me the most amount of money?

Should I open a Pizza Hut? What franchise will make me the most amount of money?

Attached: 3D8302D9-ACDC-43C0-90B5-F48FB0A6B4CF.jpg (400x400, 15.76K)

Dominos or Little Caesars

F&B doesn't make a lot of money because their margins are shit. Unless you can do things like sell your sugar water to backwater villages.

I would unironically think it'd be McDonald's, or maybe something like Starbucks

wtf was that

Attached: wtf.png (396x307, 36.85K)

Starbucks don't franchise. Macdonald's franchise is millions where I am.

don't do it OP

you have no idea how much actual work you'll have to do. and relying on wagies is awful. You'll get a lot of staffing stress and the hours are also horrible.

just don't do it

im not in the area of franchises but i would assume the most resilient would be McDonald's
they seem to be very adaptive to new trends and even though their old as shit they always seem to sucessfully rebrand themselves

The one who will give the most money "short term" should probs be domino's, although its just a guess, they fucking charge huge dollars for cheap stuff

This but hear me out..

Create a holding company, hire someone to completely manage the franchise 100%. Someone with experience in staffing and payroll and all that jazz. Hire a good accountant.

Probably millions needed to start but you’ll make bank doing nearly nothing.

>Open Dominos
>put revenue into HBAR and stake it
>native staking thanks to HBF
>retire like a king

DutchBros bruh

They are already on a compact plot of land and they can pop up where ever parking lots are sold.

That or a fleet of taco trucks. Bit iffy tho with gas at these prices.

Attached: 1614952991879.jpg (1800x1200, 358.64K)

Just make your own pizza restaurant. The margins on pizza and Franchise fees are killer while pizza is so simple to make that a monkey can do it with the proper work flow

McDonald's is awful to run a franchise for. You'll not only not make money, you'll work your ass off and probably lose money. Only the guys who own 15 or more locations make any money.

You need to not only be a Dutch bros worker to get a franchise their franchise agreements are more like a coop for owners rather than you owning the coffee hutch.

You can make money with 1-5 McDonald’s depending on location. Economies of scale favor large ownership groups though.

Rats. Maybe they'd change their tune if a group of investors north of 50 mil was persistent.

only people who do this are those that waged for 20 years in fastfood and its all they know or idiots such as athletes who have zero idea of what a good investment is and end up getting screwed over

you dont need millions to start and that idea is some perfect world scenario that isn't realistic.

you're not gonna find someone who will run the store 24/7 for you and even if you do, you'd have to pay them so much that the franchise probably won't even be profitable for you.

Nope. They wouldn’t change their model for anything because their ownership turnover is low and their owners are wedded to their businesses as managers. It’s a very simple and efficient model that reduces the highest cost to a food service business which is management turnover.

Human bean and a few other coffee hutches offer franchising though but that market is way oversaturated

Hmmm...how to incorporate a cult. Oh well.

Anyway I like bikini bean better rn the girls at my local but in a mister.

Pizza Hut used to be an excellent family restaurant with comfortable seating. They had a salad bar, pretty waitresses, video games, pitchers of draft beer and decent pan pizza. It was true Americana. Whoever took over the company absolutely ruined it. You couldn’t pay me to eat that fake food trash now.