I hope this gets cut in SV to put the focus back on the social aspect of Pokémon

I hope this gets cut in SV to put the focus back on the social aspect of Pokémon.

Attached: Bag_Linking_Cord_LA_Sprite.png (128x128, 7.75K)

i hope you get cut

>needed a SWSH Porygon Z for Home Pokedex
>don't want to trade
>swap Porygon into Arceus
>Upgrade then Dubious Disc
>got my Porygon Z

I love it

People really expected an item added to a single-player game to facilitate trade evos would return in the next games that were returning to the core multiplayer template?

This should be kept in all future games.

It will get cut because the only reason Legends had it was that it wasn't a pair of games

why do pokemon fans say something was cut just because it isn't in every installment? if they never added it in the first place, why call it cut?

This I hope they somehow allow SV -> Legends transfers

Literally only needed for the good Pokémon in Gen 1

That's clearly not going to happen as they're not going to update Legends to allow SV-origin pokémon in. SV is supposed to replace Legends, remember? Is your brain made of fully-chewed chewing gum user?

Social aspect of Pokemon is a fucking meme since Gen IV and officially died in VI. There's nothing social in turning wifi, going to GTS and trade your shit in 2-3 clixks wirg completely anonymous faggot that you'll forget about in 10 seconds

I can trade from Legends to Shield though. Should be the same

Surely trade evo mons like Haunter or Machoke from SV could be transferred into Legends

Pic related, he cuts himself

Attached: 1653200194969.jpg (985x837, 257.39K)

Bank didn't allow you to put pokémon back into Gen 6 if taken out in any Gen 7 game and given Home's nothing but an expanded Bank, I doubt they'll let you go back to Gen 8 with them.
And unless they update the old games to add the new origin mark to them, to ALLOW the new 'mons to pass into the games (pre-origins get a pass, but the game will not recognise a coded origin, if it's not in-code), that's even less likely to happen.
Ya lost dingus, eat your L before it gets cold there.

Oh ok I’ll just use pkhex then

This gotta be a bait post cuz ain't no way someone is that retarded

Attached: fuckingnothing.jpg (600x491, 29.46K)

Fuck off Joe the game already had trading, eat shit and die

Generations don't exist according to them. It's just any main series game after SwSh that has double compatibility.

if they want pokemon to be a social game they can encourage that through side modes and benefits that aren't just forcing you to hand your pokemon over to someone else just to evolve it and hope that the person in question is trustworthy enough to trade it back

They changed the whole pokemon structure to have versioning. They completly changed that movesets don‘t carry over. Can switch between games easily, can put gmax to bdsp and back. It‘s in user.