What are your favorite episodes of the anime?

Was Just wondering what are considered the best episodes of the show.

Attached: jessie with heart eyes.jpg (1182x1104, 225.45K)

Amazing thread!

For the first series, episode 16.
For the other series, it doesn't matter cause they are all trash

Attached: 533px-EP016.png (533x400, 236.43K)

It's like five minutes old my dude

None, the Ashime sucks ass

The league fight where his Krabby/Kingler dominated the scene.

Attached: kingler.jpg (602x602, 457.77K)

Team Rocket episodes tend to be pretty solid. However, one of my favorite episodes is the Tapu Fini one, when Mallow gets to apologize to her mother.

/thread
Also Ash

I remember that it was pretty cool. Alot of the league episodes were good, at least the ones that focused on the battles were.

The show is at its peak from the SS Anne arc up until when Ash fights Koga, that run is pretty much all gold. After that it starts getting fillery but there are some gems up until he fights Blaine. After that it gets hard to watch. I thought about doing a game here to see what the best episode of the Indigo League is but I dunno how much interest there is in something like that

That felt like one of the few actual arcs in kanto cause the ship sank in the prior episode, then they're lost at sea, the whole Island of Giant Pokemon thing and it was a few solid episodes of beach episodes.

I dig the episode where Misty was a mermaid in a water show and the princess day episode, thought that's probably just me being a simp

Attached: misty mermaid.png (750x928, 131.36K)

These were my favorite ones but I think I'd swap bottom right for the tiny Pidgey filler in Johto.

Attached: Favorite Pokemon episodes.png (1795x1742, 3.4M)

The ones that made my dick hard

Around the Koga episode is when they extended the show for good. That is why the pacing goes to shit for the next 20 episodes. The show’s success was it’s worst enemy.

Bills Lighthouse with the giant dragonite

>all trash
Johto and Unova are shit, but not Seasons 7-13, 17-25.

That XY episode where TRio impersonate Ash and friends

Meowth's origin story should be required viewing for young men

:(

Attached: 1635609181307.png (1202x675, 574.63K)

Charmander and Goodbye Butterfree

>BOOTA