AS someone who lost 100+ the criticism of him really irks me

I am going to keep this short.

>I use to weight 150 kilos
>Was body shamed my whole life and bullied and it messed me up
>Never had a girlfriend, had never been kissed
>Girls would joke about me and stare and laugh
>Girls would pretend to like me and then their boyfriend would jump out and try to bash me, an eloborate prank
>WOMEN TREATED ME LIKE SHIT.
>Lose weight
>Get with some women
>Get fit, but body is still screwed from last
>Guys don't want to bash me anymore for breathing and women no longer ridicule me (I am 37 and fitter than most 37 year olds).

>I am now 37 and constantly am hit on and matching with and expected to accept fat, overweight and clunky women. The same fat overweight women who when they were in their 20s and skinny did not even see me as a human being. If I get annoyed or upset about the horrendous condition of these women. I am a sexist and misogynist.

Yet when Elon shows his body he receives insane hatred from the very same fat emotional overweight white women who would expect 100 likes and to be told how healthy and pretty they are when they post slutty pictures of their own overweight bodies.

It bothers me as I have lived both sides. I know how bad I was treated as a fatty and I know I am treated different and with respect now. I am 'not allowed' to treat fat women like their not human though, despite them doing that to me much of my life.

Attached: 1658502140047967.jpg (962x1525, 159.63K)

> im an angry incels who generalizes all women becuaxe i never got laid.

Quite fucking bitching you pathetic weiner.

>I am going to keep this short.
a man of your word, you're not.

he made that tweet making fun of bill gate's body when he looks like that

He doesn't look AWFUL, but he's far from looking good. His age is no excuse.
His criticism of Bill Gates' body opened him up to criticism of his own fucked up looking body. If he expected to be given leniency, then he should have kept his autistic ass quiet; correct???
t. Any Forums chad

if he was green he'd look like the meme pepe the frog

>>I am now 37 and constantly am hit on and matching with and expected to accept fat, overweight and clunky women

i was never a fat loser but I've noticed this same trend in general. Mid women get offended when you're not interested in them.

Being 6ft tall with IQ over 130 literally puts you in the 99.99% of the gene pool but some average chick thinks wearing makeup and high heels is comparable because she has an army of simps trying to fuck her

Attached: 1653877371013.png (1280x720, 706.16K)

>He doesn't look AWFUL
bloatmaxx chads its our time

He's had more sex than you'll ever have, which is 0 and will remain 0, simpoid. He'll probably pump out another 10 kids before he's done kek

Yea ok, fatty. Another Mars bar should quench that seethe

Didnt read text wall but even if you arent currently fat, youll always be a fat fuck mentally. There was a good scene in breakfast club on this.

why do you need to be "allowed" to do anything you're a fucking man lol hate on fat chicks all you want bro

BUSINESS AND FINANCE

his body looks unnatural to me, like he's had liposuction or maybe implants somewhere underneath all the fat
and at the end of the day, being unable to control what you eat seems incongruent with the image of being someone that works 120 hours a week or whatever he claims.
people just hate on elon because even though some of what he achieves isn't a scam/fraud and he's on the 'right side' more often than not, his personality is repulsive.

>calls someone a simpoid
>posts a paragraph sucking off elon
KEKW

Being fat should lead to death

the real reason people are disconcerted is because he's so pale. if he looked more pink or brown in his skin tone then no one would notice anything in particular about his body.

He’s not fat but he’s got bloat gut from drinking or doing drugs maybe even roids and is sucking it in.

You have to sprnd tine working just to survive though. He doesn't. He never did.

No he's fat and well over 40. This is how your midsection will look.

Lol can’t even take a swim without some faggot taking pictures of you. Lmao

Examine his midsection closely. He’s not fat. He’s got misshapen stomach from bloat because he drinks or does some drug. He’s below 25 bmi for sure making him not fat.

> This is how your midsection will look.

Not if you work out and eat responsible.

Attached: 0A96E013-8144-48C6-A7CA-B0C029E7B298.jpg (1024x1014, 208.08K)

Its mishapen from fat loading up around his organs. Look up insulin resistance.

I mean when you gain weight over 40 stupid.