New week edition

New week edition

>What is it?
pokeclicker.com/
Pokéclicker is an open-source game built around the story and content of the Pokémon games. This is an idle & clicker type game that is currently in beta release phase. New content and patches are released frequently.

>Wiki
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Home_Page

>CODES
Start Menu > Save > Enter Code
>OOOSHINY
Free shiny
>FARMINGBOOST
10,000 Farm Points and 100 Cheri Berries

FAQ:
>How many regions are available?
Kanto through Alola

>How do I get to the next region?
Catch all the Pokemon in your current region. (Can turn this off in the menu, under Challenge Modes, but can't turn it back on)

>How do I increase my CLICK attack?
By catching new Pokemon, shinies increase it an extra 50%

>How do I do x with berries?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Berries
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Farm

>What route should I do "Catch X Pokemon" quests on?
Refer to user's spreadsheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IxPh59_lNxZUa3Qo3r5ZbawGHL_nfqqd/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111776107102470572562&rtpof=true&sd=true

>What underground upgrades do I take first?
Energy Regeneration is your best bet. Max Energy and Energy Regen Time are also decent picks.

>Holy fuck this takes forever
It's an incremental game, you're not supposed to blaze through it. Sit down, grab a drink, relax and avoid red meat, you're nowhere close to the hard part

>Flutes?
Hoenn and unova have six each for sale, they cost a lot of gems to buy and then you can toggle them for various passive bonuses at the cost of some gems per second. Their effect % increases with achievements

Previous:

Attached: soon.png (649x589, 124.42K)

>It takes over 250k egg hatches for the higher breeders to surpass non-assisted breeding
Oh this is gonna take a while

250k eggs is close to half the shinydex. For 2 breeders you'll have the shinydex almost completed just to get them to maximum performance.

Today's goal is to keep grinding coins and dungeon tokens while I plant more Choples that I just unlocked and Rabotens so I can use them for the 3 Light Clay Trades

This happened last thread too but you forgot the thread title

Good morning fuck Unova all my homies hate Unova i ain't ever going to move on from Sinnoh

It's not so bad, just a lot of dungeon tokens. The Kalos dogs are worse than anything in Unova.

The what?

Don't worry about it, your 2 regions early, just know that all your currencies are going to die

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1653084878575.png (777x233, 30.43K)

Oh, the Furfrous. Only the Diamond one is actually a problem. Besides, who cares? They're all optional, you can get regular Furfrou super easily.

You won't be saying that when you see how bullshit getting through Kalos is

Yeah, Diantha and Malva were hard, but that doesn't change what I said about the dogs. What are you talking about?

Attached: NgJmCO1.png (607x788, 201.61K)

I wonder what the requirements will be for the Heart, Star, and La Reine trims.

>I'm staying in Sinnoh, fuck Unova
>actually I'm in Alola lmao gotten
Fuck off

Hope you'll get the hang of anonymous imageboards eventually.

Attached: 1502351896883.gif (55x56, 56.59K)

>Heart
Five hundred heart scales
>Star
Two hundred starf berries
>La Reine
Every achievement

good afternoon i hate unova dungeons but i hate wingull more.

Just to back up the other user's claim, i never posted until now

Attached: idjit.png (953x1297, 104.67K)

>dumbfuck replies to someone else's reply chain and blames others for it
Or
>dumbfuck called out for being dumbfuck and begins to lie to cover it up
Take your pick.

Is there any reason to delay Sinnoh?

I'm in hoenn just breeding and completing route and gym/dungeon cheevos. I have the feebas and I'm wondering if it's truly time to move on

Nah you'll be fine. Sinnoh has some bullshit but it's spread out enough that you won't hit a wall until maybe the E4. Like, Mt. Coronet sucks but it's actually 4 different dungeons so you don't have to tackle it all at once.