>2018
>not obsessed with looking like I have money and being flashy like the rest of you low iq faggots
>renting is cringe, buy a double wide trailer on an acre of land in a rural area that is experiencing a lot of development for $40k
>don't have a massive ego like the rest of you fucking losers so I'm not gonna pretend I'm too good to live in a trailer
>2022
>trailer is worth $180k
>pull out ~100k of equity and buy a house nearby using it as a down-payment
>split trailer interior in two with a divider wall rent to 2 families for $850 a month
>families think they're getting a great deal because average rent in the area is $1200
>literally have 2 free houses basically because of rentoids like you

You're all too low iq high ego to ever make it in this world. Get fucked. You will rent and be poor forever and you will live in MY podz and you will eat ze bugs

Attached: images (8).jpg (290x174, 9.33K)

Nice user. Sounds like that was a solid investment.

My idea is to buy a house in an area with a lot of vacation travelers to rent to and live in a trailer in the yard.

well you are offering much lower rent to the locals so that counts as a service.

It feels good to give something back

that's cool but I still don't want to be a landlord. especially to poors. a lot of poor people aren't cool like me. sometimes they're troublesome

>rent to 2 families for $850 a month
Not going to lie you are helping people

So the premise of this thread that you created in order to brag about your success is that you're humble, am I getting this right sir

Attached: 1622094637085.jpg (498x573, 48.51K)

>split trailer interior in two with a divider wall rent to 2 families for $850 a month
kek nice larp. the chances of a double wide trailer having symmetrical entrances/exits/bathrooms/kitchens/sinks/electrical hookups is 0%.

This thread is some kind of weird, white trash, hill Billy larp. OP is probably dr7nk on natural ice and paps blue ribbon, and he is sitting in his trailer scrathcing his fat greesy belly, and this is the only fantasy he can come up with, because he's so low IQ. I bet he actually did build the wall in his fantasy, and he probably does have some other loser living on the other side of it, but they share a bathroom and a kitchen or something. Or maybe his roommate just barbecues on the front lawn, and shit in a hole outside OPs bedroom window. I'm not 100% sure of the details, but most of what I am saying is probably accurate.

>yeah well yer just fuckin jealous rentfags btfo

Attached: d71bc73e336582543e95bb6b294cf56fa30882f71f0cfde2241650bf79620898.jpg (1800x1200, 444.06K)

YEEHAW! I BET WITH THAT YOU COULD HAVE ENOUGH LEFT OVER FER SOME SILVER BULLION AND A PAIR O JEANS THAT FIT JUSSRIGHT!

Its no symmetrical I had to put a washer and dryer in one of their closets so both sides could have one.

are you bragging about 180K?

mutts are fucking poor

It feels good to get something back and make other landlords in the area seethe or at least I imagine it would $1700 a month is plenty for me and because I'm giving them a good deal they've seemed very grateful and anytime I've stopped by to visit or do some kind of repair my property has been in good shape and very clean

I live in a $450k house and make enough to afford the mortgage. Literally have $200k in equity just growing every month. Don’t even need to deal with rentoids and never want to deal with those scum ever again.

are you really bragging about a 2x in like 4 years during the greatest economic bubble in history? you could've bought btc too you know..

No I'm bragging that my tenants pay the mortgage on both properties and I'm just fucking chilling and helping people while you guys seethe because you're "too good to live in a trailer and drive anything other than a jaguar or tesla" keep renting bro you're totally not priced out kek

Very good work user, good job on rejecting the hustle and bustle on finding your own way. I hope you are more humble in real life though, I will admit on here it's a joy to dab on urban leftist bugmen

Yeah I just wanted to dab on biz posters who think $250k a year is poverty kek

like 40% of the population have his loan paid by tenants

now that you talked with people from the town go back sucking a goat dick and kys in your trailer park