Pokemon events peaked here

Pokemon events peaked here.

Attached: 1651122283576.png (256x192, 22.38K)

literally who

Not at all. This event was horrible and ruins the story of gsc lmao

what story?

Where does he shit and take shower?

The story of a team rocket who are hopelessly clinging on to their former glory, chasing that past without anyone able to guide them. HGSS adding named admins and the stupid Giovanni event completely ruins this.

This.
Giovanni gave up and reformed after he was reminded of his younger days through battling. This shit ain’t even canon.

>adding named admins
Only added some flavor to the story.
>Giovanni event
I agree with this one. I liked it better when you were left to assume that even if Team Rocket's messages reached him, he wouldn't return. HGSS making it so the player stops him AGAIN was just...lame.

Giovanni was literally gonna be in the originals lol, was likely cut. Same with Silver being his son. Just because GSC had to make major compromises doesn't mean it isn't cannon when it's revived as a concept for HGSS. This event unironically retroactively makes the story of GSC better

Naming admins doesn't add flavor to the story. It actively detracts from it. In GSC, not having named admins just goes to show how aimless nu team rocket is. They have no structure and no real plan besides 'get back to where we were before'.

Ok, and? It was cut for the best lol. GSC originally was going to be all of Japan, and that was a horrible idea that ended up being cut too. That's how game development works.

>I liked it better when you were left to assume that even if Team Rocket's messages reached him, he wouldn't return
This.Giovonni's possible return wasn't what made Team Rocket a threat in Gen II. Team Rocket were bunch of fanatic's who were stuck in the past, If Gold didn't stop them, they would have just continued escalating their plans in hope for Giovanni's return.

Celebi actually showing off its time travel ability was interestingly, but why did it have to be Team Rocket-related. Ironically having the player defeat Giovanni like Red did makes GSC/HGSS story less like the sequels they actually are and more like the Kanto Leftovers detractors claim it to be.

At least with the admins they technically always had names in-universe, its not so changing or contradicting anything so much as just adding unnecessary detail. Also it kind of makes sense for the admins to have names if they are going to be refenced in other Pokemon media.

The admins were in the originals you retard, they just didn't have names.

Eh. There were executives, but they were nameless people. They have 'power', but they are no one really important, and that's the important distinction.

Drayano did it better.

Attached: 1632122199614.gif (520x347, 3.96M)

>Drayano did it better by making the games feel even more like Kanto clones
Romhackfags are the biggest morons of this franchise, lmao.

lame as fuck

Imagine thinking that not coming up with names for the characters of your story somehow makes said story better.
You're one of the biggest retards I've seen on vp. No wonder people constantly mock you johtofags, lmao.

Attached: johto story.jpg (3353x3072, 1.21M)

I don't enjoy drayano's hacks

I think the event is cool. Seeing giovanni. after so long actually makes the story feel more real, imo.
Besides, it isn't like this is the "default" experience of hgss if you don't like it.

This also enjoyed how they gave him a honchkrow. Fits him perfectly

*peeked

yeah it was a cool fight at least.
I remember letting him beat celebi to faint it so it wouldn't get EVs from the fight.