Yep

yep
those were the days

Attached: 1629766009584.jpg (550x661, 82.48K)

DS era was the worst era of Pokemon. GBA era was the best.

DS era was the worst until Black /White, where is skyrocketed to first and still nothing has even come close

this board has been the same exact 4 threads since 2012 and I STILL can't fucking leave

yeah back when you were 6 so you couldn't recognize these games are fucking horrible

The days when discordfags were gestated?

So true user. So true...
Yeah, if you're playing GB/GBC games on your GBA it's great. Otherwise: dead wrong

remove the sinnoh games and I agree

This tbqph

Gen 5 has zero good games.
Johto is bad though. Emerald is the best Pokemon game.

>Emeraldfag
Isn't there any threads up where you can falseflag in?

I'm glad I jumped ship after the disaster that was DP

Rated.

Agreed.

Attached: imagen_2022-05-23_091640230.png (550x661, 460.08K)

Oh look a based post on Any Forums for once

They weren't the days for me, I was being bullied in school and debasing myself online. The days for me haven't even started, but I reflect fondly among the times where I had money in the bank to splurge and a cute girlfriend.

The GBA era was the cancer era of the series. Needing 5 games and a gamecube to finish the national dex or just more options in general? LMFAO
Dreadful times

what a fucking sad sack of shit

You need 7 games if you want to complete the national dex in generation 5

Ranger Trilogy/PMD games/Trozei/Conquest easily shit on all of those main-line games.

absolutely based and truthpilled.

Why is BW2 considered to be so much better than BW? To me they both felt like the same soulless game with a slightly different coat of paint.

it's considered "so much better" because it's relative to Pokémon games, retard.
BW2 is considered better because you get more Pokemon in the maingame and it doesn't have Bianca as a rival.