Who is Gainzy?

I heard he used to be in 200k debt and is now worth millions. How did he get in such debt and how did he get out?

I heard he used referral links but how did they work? What did he do to make millions? I heard he was involved in some scams too.

Anyways, he’s a whiny bitch on Twitter but he keeps coming up on my feed. He’s below average height anyways.

Pic related.

Attached: C90BDEBE-5473-414C-A0FC-F371CD7FDF59.jpg (1242x695, 459.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SizeChad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kevin chapman from Miami Florida

He's a jew. lots of "CT" is jewish. sizequeen is a kike too lmao

Fuck of Gainzy fan boy you faggot

a nobody with a twitter account

I asked him this question. He replied that it was Bybit referrals and leverage.

Kek is that his real name? How do you know?

How do referral links actually work? Like you get people to come to an exchange and you get a fraction of the trading volume they make? I heard he did some bot thing as well?

He must have got lucky. He’s a dog shot trader from the charts he’s posted.

You were warned peasant

I'm not sure of the exact agreement. I believe with Bybit they get a percentage amount when people get rekt, which makes it particularly unscrupulous.

There's a certain amount of social leverage when you have a big CT account - even if you're not shilling directly you get whitelist and NFTs/Tokens given to you. Tbf if you're a shit trader its a smart thing to do.

It was FTX's ref link that made him 7 figures, not bybit. Basically yeah people trade and you get a % of their trading fees, he was an early adopter of FTX so he got a lot of refs

t. BD in an exchange

Bybit 100% doesn't encourage liquidations, you just get a % of trading fees and that's it, no commissions from people getting rekt

You could have picked someone half decent other than a shitposter

want me to post his address too? not sure if that's allowed on 4chin

Dont man thats gay

his name was Peter Fittin

Attached: size chad peter fittin.jpg (105x145, 5.16K)

good thing I'm already gay
Peter's address - Apt 115 900 West Avenue Miami Beach FLORIDA 33139

Peter who?

twitter.com/SizeChad

wait he changed his name?

How did you find that out? Not that I need it or asked it

What does this .t mean on Any Forums. And what do you mean by BD in an exchange?

Bruh j was talking about gaynzy

oh yeah. 1300 Mango Isle, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315

How tf you get this shit?

You two are fucking clowns. Gay as fuck posting addresses