ITT we talk about coins that could make you a 100x or more in the next bull market

ITT we talk about coins that could make you a 100x or more in the next bull market.
The rules are
>No coin over 250m mc
>No shitcoins
>No nft bullshit
Bonus points for new upcoming coins.

Attached: 1633463440063.jpg (460x451, 27.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.apple.com/us/app/mobie/id1447209795
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think they exist

They do exist and the bearmarket is the best time to look for them. Ofc finding them is not so easy since you will be drown by pajeet shitcoins and baggies begging you to buy their shit so you can be exit liq.

Attached: 1643391995624.png (278x538, 303.17K)

donut!

Literally BAT

Holy shit stop posting right fucking now you baggies nobody cares about your shitcoins read the rules again.

I checked it!
$DONUT

Injective, if it survives the bear market then it is my best bet.
They promise a lot though.

GNS

>What Is Donut (DONUT)?
>Donut is an ERC-20 token that represents the community points of /r/ethtrader subreddit. It is the very first cryptocurrency token to be distributed to subreddit participants simply based on the quality of their submissions and activity.
Go back faggot.

Attached: 1644835857583.png (786x1166, 333.43K)

Those shitcoins have no future. Just bloody PND. I end up getting rekt anytime I invest. I prefer dealing with solid coins with good fundamentals.

>100x or more in the next bull market
that would be ethereum op.

>zero gas fee
Token not needed
To much shills for it to be good, the concept is interesting but na I pass.

Na I don't think so it will make at least a 10x or even 20x but not more.
You can do whatever you want with your money.

It's not going to be and hyper autism nonsense usecases like pnk or protocols with a solution for no problem ran by a couple geeks that know how to code. It's going to be matic because they keep pumping out new features and capabilities that allow cheaper use to most of eths utility. If/when blockchain tech becomes mainstream it will because someone built a dapp using polygon.

I can't believe you took the time to source this shit, OP. Those shit are far from being adopted. Stick with projects that have an innovative approach or an infrastructure play. This aspect has a lot of potential.

Look up MBX - 5m marketcap
Public launch this summer
Heres their app which is in beta
apps.apple.com/us/app/mobie/id1447209795

RUBIC is probably a good bait, it is surviving the bear market and will probably reach previous ath since the devs are active

Listen pajeet I know you like your coin but stick to threads that want to talk about ok.
Such as? And don't give me shit like hbar.

>You can do whatever you want with your money

I majorly deal with high cap and probably little consideration and bet on few low caps.

Website - mobie.io
This is the only thing im accumulating rn
They are also partners with stellar, devs don't want it to be exposed to public yet because there is still shit to fix

Kek I wrote a good bait I am retarded, I swear my hands are white

Will look into it but it doesn't look that good at first glance.
>RUBIC
Come on.

>but it doesn't look that good at first glance.
what exactly? the ui of the app?

The whole concept, looks like a cheap copy of paypal or cash app with a coin on top. It doesn't look like utter trash so I will do my own research on it. Thanks for the tip.

The main concept is to pay at retailers with crypto which paypal can't do, you also get cashbacks
good for normies i guess

>Such as?
Link, ctsi, Geeq and Kp3R. Those are my preference.

>don't give me shit like hbar
I've never for once like the project why on earth will I give a fuck about it?