It really do be like that tho

It really do be like that tho...

Attached: 6h55gp.jpg (500x749, 202.94K)

That; because Pokemon is the only franchise that hates most of its fans except for Gen 1s.

>Pokemon is the only franchise that hates most of its fans
There's plenty more out there

Attached: 1653067888454.jpg (1920x1080, 219.6K)

Star Wars says hi.

SMT has been trying to beat it for the last few years, minus the caring about older fans part

outing yourself that youve only played pokemon

but hideaki anno doesn't work on pokemon

If I knew you in real life I would beat the shit out of you

Star Wars is worse desu
Pokemon fans generally hate the games because they really love Pokemon and want it to stop being lazy.
Star Wars fans actively sabotage every attempt to make something new and interesting, and are only happy with nostalgia pandering rehashes of shit they've already seen

>Star Wars fans actively sabotage every attempt to make something new and interesting, and are only happy with nostalgia pandering rehashes of shit they've already seen
This is literally pokemon fans

there's some nuance, but yes, it is very similar.

>Pokemon is the only franchise that hates most of its fans
the biggest cope currently on Any Forums and futaba combined

star wars tries to make different movies. pokemon is the same game for a long time. there is at least some difference.

explain how they give a shit with trash games because "you buy the merch and the games anyway"
Hell even the merch is low quality, I could break an official doll quite easily, while good brand dolls that aren't of pokemon last because they are made for children to abuse them.

Maybe some, but the kind of OT purist that permanently ruined Star Wars are way more represented than Genwunners - who at this point are more of a vague boogeyman than a mainstream part of the fanbase.

>Star Wars fans actively sabotage every attempt to make something new and interesting, and are only happy with nostalgia pandering rehashes of shit they've already seen

Literally the biggest criticism of the sequel trilogy was that it was soulless nostalgia pandering.

Are you retarded? Read my post again, I just said it is NOT the ONLY franchise with those faults.
Of course they don't fucking give a kek about the recent games.

I thought you tried to justify their bullshit by saying Any Forums was coping

Are you living in a parallel universe? Normalfag audiences fucking LOVED The Force Awakens. Rogue One was more of the same shit too and people ate that up.
It was The Last Jedi that got all the criticism, precisely because it wasn't a rehash.

Now all we get is soulless crap like Mandalorian and endless Boba Fett/Obi Wan shows that audiences are clearly enjoying again.

Star Wars is dead and boomers killed it

>star wars tries to make different movies
I saw Force Awakens in theaters, didn't watch any of the other ones though. But I can say, they were just retreading the first movie, it was pretty annoying. It's very much like Pokemon to be honest

What's the general opinion on Futaba?

Here's the thing, if Pokemon didn't continue being, "the same game," it would be one of the spinoffs. And there are plenty of those.