$GMEBros…

We just lost 75% of its value.

Attached: 1560534685121.jpg (1284x979, 146.2K)

They do realize that no one going to pay attention to gme now right?

time to buy in!

And you think this is enough to stop the MOASS? This is the last ditch attempt to shake us out before we launch the rocket. The shorts will be thoroughly squeezed in the next few weeks. Not that anyone outside /gme/ or superstonk would understand the mechanics at play to launch us to 6 digits a share but hey-ho, I've spent the last two years researching GME so I know what I hold.

I lost a few braincells thanks nigger faggot

IT'S ALL OGRE

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 9.22.08 AM.png (671x540, 57.83K)

Just 2 more weeks. Trust the plan.

-Q

STOCCK SPLIT BANZAI!!!

Attached: FXe20ASUUAUlli1.jfif.jpg (544x680, 20.05K)

kek. go back plebbit fag

I still don’t have my 3 extra shares. Moass next week

can somebody tell me if GME tard are right or not. 30$ doesnt seem too bad of a price to get into this

Stock split dumbass

Feeling sleepy ken?

Covered your shorts yet ken?

still didn't get my dividend shares, broker said it will prob take until tuesday

I would tell you to never buy or hold even a single share because I don't want you to have generational wealth
Infact if you do hold any at all sell it all today right now market sell
It's over
The Indians are gods

>dividend
You mean split?

DYOR, but honestly, the GME situation is Pascal’s Wager applied to the stock market. If there’s even a chance they’re right, it’d be smart to buy a share to ride the wave

They just diluted the stock, so buying one stock at $30 is the same as buying 0.25 of a stock a week ago.

It was a split dividend

it's a 3:1 split given through a dividend
not all splits are given through dividends

Well it'll either go up or down, then the other, then either way again.

Shill like this spreading misinfo are the reason why you should get in. Why would people like this go out of their way to spread false info? lmao

Why is everything following the same pattern?

Attached: 1648664964763.png (387x591, 261.32K)