Senior Accountant

>Senior Accountant

Attached: 5DC91095-B525-4AF3-9843-07CFE43423A9.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

>landlord

Attached: 57d07f06b996eb74008b67ae.jpg (1000x750, 89.43K)

How many times are you going to post this shit you bot ass faggot?

Get a job in the government. The IRS is hiring like crazy right now. It's the only way to make it as an accountant.

get a better job. i'm a wfh senior accountant. $95k/year and i plan on doing nothing all day, which ends at 12:30 pm because it's half day summer fridays.

>web developer

Attached: spiderwojak.png (607x408, 60.37K)

Until I’m retired

>med student

Attached: 1657950650348.gif (444x250, 533.99K)

>matic holder

Attached: 891.png (1056x937, 123.89K)

How the FUCK do you get promoted in corporate accounting. I already do all my work without any real supervision. My boss is like 80 and doesn't even know what I do

>forklift driver

Thank god I made $120k with a few shitcoins or I would never have gotten started actually living life.

For a while at least until I just reverted back to playing with more expensive time wasting 'toys' and always having a full liquor cabinet.

Attached: 118770576_2671560816431075_1090589285938451402_n.jpg (1080x827, 58.11K)

I’m a senior accountant now, this accounting shit only gets easier as you move up. I was in an absolute hell doing audit and staff accountant roles, now I’m fully remote and can automate half of the review process. Even have time to jack off or exercise or whatever during the workday

irs can’t find people because they’re complete evil
just apply to be a manager somewhere else, there isn’t any loyalty in this game
if you don’t have your CPA you need to get it first

>One chance at life
>Become an Accountant

Attached: 1608858239748.png (948x957, 1.07M)

>Junior project risk management analyst lead

Attached: 1365349950272.jpg (400x400, 30.87K)

job hop. it's the only way to get ahead. i did 9 months in big 4. hated it and quit for a 20% raise and a 20-30% reduction in working hours. did 2.5 years as an experienced staff accountant at a med device company. job wasn't bad in terms of hours or workload. i did my work fairly independently. helped train new hires, cleaned up a lot of shit, created and automated processes, wrote documentation, caught and fixed a few problems, and so on. they refused to promote me to senior or let me be a remote employee but they offered me the "opportunity" to transfer to the inventory accounting team with a pajeet manager for no additional pay and no increase in title, because it would look "good" for my career. i quit a few months later for a remote senior job with a 30% raise at a megacorp. planning on job hopping next summer for another 20-30% raise.

I do have my CPA, nobody gives a fuck unless you work in public accounting. This is my second corporate gig, both finance departments were run by non-cpa's who have just been there forever.

unless you're in public accounting or in external reporting or controllership at a publicly traded company, no one gives a shit about CPA. i work at a fortune 5 company. my boss is a senior manager, no CPA. his boss is an executive director and had a CPA but it expired 20 years ago. his boss is a segment controller and has an active CPA, but he's also a former big 4 senior manager. many such cases, including my old job. none of the FP&A people i've ever met at any job have a CPA.

it’s pretty much required now for new managers to have their cpa in private too, which is why you have to job hop
there are people that work their entire lives at the staff level, you don’t want to be that guy at the senior level

>it’s pretty much required now for new managers to have their cpa in private too
it may be easier to get a manager job, but it's definitely not a requirement.

Stop coping get your CPA, you're going to hit the ceiling fast

i'm talking to recruiters about remote senior jobs that pay $110-130k/year, i think i'll be fine. i don't care to have the manager title and be a massive wagcuck that has to fix retarded problems all day and field niggerbrained questions from segment and executive leadership.