How much money is health worth?

How much money is health worth?

Attached: comp-ap-6469-nikocado.jpg (1200x800, 249.71K)

His risk of dying right now or anytime soon isn't so high.
It wasn't a bad decision but he shouldn't be too greedy and continue it for too long.

Minimum wage. You trade your body, mind and soul for minimum wage. This is what you are worth.

How narcissistic must a man be to wear a shirt with his face plastered all over it?

Unironically this, it was a good move business wise. He could live off the couple million that hes made and lose weight....if he doesnt pull back soonish, he'll drop dead. I love Nickacado though, hes great.

so cringe it hurts

Everything, unironically.

>get rich from being fat and gay
>spend all your money staying alive

wait this guy uaed to be skinny?

deformed body and laughing stock for the whole world. lmao. 0/10 business plan.
he could have just kept going with normal vlog type content. he already had a decent follower count to make a good living, factor in future growth, etc, what he's doing is retarded

>hasn't posted in 3 weeks

Not like this, Cadobros. Not like this.

Attached: file.png (1711x764, 448K)

Retard.

pin this gem in the ‘cado ‘catty where it b’longs.

My friend was neighbour's with India's richest man and his fat son used to go for a jog with his bodyguards every morning. After 10 years he got fit and got married. In this time his father gained tens of billions so let's say health is worth a few billions?

Health is the most important thing in your life.
Damage yourself for money is the most stupid thing you can do.
This guy is the mirror of hour sick society .

The fuck made him do this to himself?

Attached: 1656699978795.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

>whores should change their ways before it’s too late

this

Depends if you’re american

'do

Agreed, health is wealth. But this guy has good genetics and he's young enough to reverse most of this before 30 and cash out for good. I'd never do it but could understand someone trying a stunt like this.

He lives in a paid for top floor penthouse in Las Vegas now. Sold his soul, looks down on 99.9% of people while eating meat sprayed off a slaughter house floor and stuffed into nugget shapes

kek does he have a residence at heart attack grill?