Thank me later

- your mom will give you a sleeping bag for camping
- team web are a group of computer loving nerds that want everything to go digital
- professor is a descendant of professor laventon
- box legends are emissaries of the sky and earth
- skylet is dragon/fighting and for violet
- vioterra is dragon/electric and for scarlet
- starters, pikachu, snubbull, + more also share the boxes
- both legends can travel to the past
- cool animations when you do it, skylet flies high up and rushes back inward, vioterra digs really deep, goes dark and then bolts upward to a new reality
- you collect spirit elementums (SE's) (which can also be held by any pokemon) as a focal part of the story
- SE's gives an always Super Effective blow to the holder
- only 9 spirit elementums exist in current times, the other 9 are in the past
- main bad wants these to harvest light/color energy for his own nefarious deeds
- quaxly evolves into acuapato water/fighting - looks disneyish with daggers and a musket
- fuecoco evolves into fuegodile - fire/ghost - like a red appletun but without the pie and scared of people
- sprigatito evolves into pumaria - grass/dark - poor and a robber, pretty cute like a bipedal thieval
- version exclusive regional forms for tropius with grapes and oranges
- evolutions for tauros, maractus, + kecleon
- gym challenge similar to sword shields but must complete trainer specific tasks similar to legend arceuses before challenging
- one gym is a dancing school
- lots more, only leaking now cause community is going insane and don't like the teams taking this long for you guys.
- will leave you with there are new bizarre looking pokemon based off an ibex, piggybank, and dulce de leche
- ww: 11/18/22

Attached: tumblr_0ef82cf86f9ddbf292bf7ee50da5e5a4_05d1df09_1280.jpg (682x1024, 106.81K)

Will Tropius Be da Only Regional? This Looks Pretry Belieble I Think!!JHAS0

This is fairly believable. Take note fellow leakers.

The random Rihanna person reminding me of the Ben Accleck person that leaked stuff before. I’m laughing but I think we should bookmark and pay attention to this leak just in case

This better be real dont drag the rihanna navy good name in fake leaks

you will never be a real leaker

This is all so tame it might as well be real, but the fact that this reminds me so much of the Ben Affleck leak is sus.

Post fanart of Pumaria using that Rihanna outfit

Is that a celebrity?!

>team web are a group of computer loving nerds that want everything to go digital
Sounds way to based to be true

riri

Attached: 8B2zYKIXp4NH4I.webm (360x640, 1.67M)

>The Virgin Skylet vs the Chad viosigma

>version exclusive regional forms for tropius with grapes and oranges
ah, this one would be very thematical for the region. Please be true.

First "leak" that sounds believable. All this is shit GF would do and isn't cool enough for fake leakers to make up, like pikachu and snubbull sharing the box art with the legendaries, and the description of the legendaries' travel animations sound just like ones we got in ORAS and USUM. Thanks OP I believe you for now and will be screencapping your post. However if you turn out to be a liar I will find you and kill you.

Attached: 1641138843348.gif (1200x675, 1.24M)

pls dont hurt me

Thanks for not more "Change of types gimmick" meme

You can post a rough sketch of starters, please

i dont like that the box legends are on the wrong colors like Zekrom and Reshiram were

oh this sounds like the legends are pulling from Greek mythology (Uranus and Gaea are the gods of the sky and ground)

reads like a bad attempt at imitating the affleck leak
sky/earth theme was already present in gen 3
team web doesn't make any sense because the box system already exists

Why Riri?

Not really. Gen 3 was land vs ocean
not defending OP but what the hell does a box system have to do with the team
That’s like saying Team Flare won’t happen cause we have customization

I wonder if this is actually Riddler-Khu. He’s a huge Rihanna fan