Since PLA brought back non-Eevee cross-gens, what Pokémon are you hoping to get one next?

Since PLA brought back non-Eevee cross-gens, what Pokémon are you hoping to get one next?

ignoring the fact GameFreak will probably dump it again and not even give us an Eevee

>Fairy/Dragon Dunsparce evo, based on a hoopsnake
>Bug/Dark black widow Ariados evo
>Grass/Fire Maractus evo

Attached: D8057FF8-330A-4D57-8FF7-64DA8D464030.png (500x500, 82.67K)

>Poison/Dragon Arbok evo based on the Basilisk serpent
>Bug/Electric evos for Vobeat and Illumise
>Normal/Dragon Kecleon evo based on Jackson chameleons

I’d love it if Noctowl got a Dark/Flying or Ghost/Flying evo to make it stand out more from the other regional birds

Attached: 100DEB7E-584E-41FD-A2D3-B843878D456C.png (260x240, 55.71K)

>Rhyhorn Pre-Evolution

Dewgongongongongong

I want a spinda evo. I love spinda's uniqueness and overall theme but sadly it's undeniably a shitmon. 60 in every stat is rough and I think an evo would make it pretty strong, considering some of the moves it has access to.

Hope it's Narwhal based

Attached: AdobeStock_307186203.jpg (1500x844, 115.87K)

Noctowl should be Psychic/Flying.

Ledian. Give Ledian anything, just a bit of love please

fairy ground would make more sense i think

I’m convinced it’s not because of Xatu existing in the same gen

>Give it an evolution
>Remove the moves that you claim make it useful
Small indie company, please understand

Kangaskhan pre-evolution that ties her with the Marowak line. This pre-evolution could either evolve to a Kangaskhan or to a Cubone

SWSH also had cross-gen evos. If the pattern continues, they'll only be for regional forms.

They're called regional evos, not cross-gen.
Overqwil would be a cross-gen if it evolved from Johto Qwilfish for instance

Shuckle evo with the highest offenses and speed in the game, but lowest defenses and HP outside of Shedinja.

>Eviolite Shuckle

I’d love some more split branch evos, a la Bellossum and Politoed.

Based, I’d personally kill for a split evo for the Litwick and Skiddo lines, with the former getting a regional form that splits into a torch evo then a campfire with a spiritomb motif, and the latter getting a split that has a rougher, wilder Mountain goat look and Rock or Ground / Grass typing

I hope the Nidos finally get something. They're oddly neglected despite being from KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Attached: d77.jpg (1400x1920, 468.77K)

So does that mean Ursaluna is a cross-gen? it evolves from a Johto Ursaring, after all