Receding hairlines

>receding hairlines
>no money for hair transplant
I guess I'll just go bald and die alone.

Attached: 1588476089784.jpg (206x245, 7.64K)

Where do the transplant hairs come from, user

Your body

Time for fin

Well you can always start wearing a hat.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 68.17K)

women don't really care

they care more that you care and it affects your self esteem

just be chad and DGAF

Your hair is not the reason why you will die alone sad hated and in pain. The reason you will suffered and will continue suffering is because you are a putrid, cancerous, vile, hateful and disgusting Any Forums parasite and it is obvious to anyone you interract with you cant hide your "power levels"

if you die, you remove that little bit more of the balding gene from humanity

topical fin. dissolve a couple of tablets in a bottle of minoxidil. barely any side effects but just as effective

You have no clue how women work LMFAO

Hair transplants in Turkey are like 1k, what are you talking about? Assuming you're from the US that would be like 2k+accommodation for a couple of days.

Lay down your money and play your part user.

Attached: 1651541823657.png (795x837, 714.21K)

So many guys complain about hair lose
I get it, I’d be upset too if my hair started to go away
How old are you anyway?

Im balding before ive ever kissed a woman.
People like me should be mercy killed

Get fit and grow a stache bro. Hairloss is a result of testosterone.

it can also be caused by low test

>MOMMY MOMMY LOOK I MADE ANOTHER 1PBTID DEMORALIZATION THREAD
you really need to find something better to do with your life, user

Attached: 1654175669174.jpg (760x571, 41.42K)

Could be worse - you could be short AND bald :)

Or go buy some razors and shave your head.

The cause of male pattern hair loss (and female diffuse) hair loss is scalp tension from aging.
The body sends DHT to the tense regions to help with the inflammation, DHT fucks the follicle but it's also getting fucked by the fibrosis and lack of blood flow from the tension (which is why minoxidil works for some).
Long story short, reliving scalp tension is at least just as effective as finasteride and it's free, you literally just stretch out your scalp with your hands everyday.
I'm using minox, scalp massage and dermapen, I went from norwood 3 almost back to norwood 1.

That is probably true. I am a trust fund nigger with a masters degree and a cushy WFH job as a software dev with a 6 figure salary. I'm also Any Forums and am not ugly. I am mildly autistic just like anyone who uses this god forsaken board but I can deal with that. But if I didn't have a full head of hair and was still single none of that would mean anything and I would probably just kms.

Tate is bald and look at his impact on the world. He gets more bitches than 99.9% people with hair