> girls
> mental health
> physical health
> love
> sex
> purpose
Would all be solved if I was rich and wealthy

How old were you when you realised this? I was 42

Attached: 1638231627839.jpg (235x215, 7.84K)

My only real goal was procreation

I became a sperm donor in my 20s and have 27 confirmed births with my sperm.

At this point I’m just cruising through life and I still have made 1m+ from gambling and stocks

Feels good to be born lucky

You faggots sure post a lot if these faggy frogs

>let succubi summon souls like yours to this planet and put them through a life you don't have slightest clue about
sorry user but this will bite you back massively, if not in this life then the next. you should at least be attracted to the person you let have your seed.

just imagine an extremely unattractive woman that you find disgusting have your baby. does this make you feel good or bad about yourself?

I was 25 wen i realizd that. Was also 25 wen i discovered Magpie Protocol and realized its my ticket to making it in the crypto space and reach that millionaire goal.

All in on its launch

It won't though.
For example, money doesn't improve your social skills.
You might then have the time and money to put yourself in more social situations but you still need to do it, something you could have forced yourself to do without the money anyway.
More likely you will get the money, sit at home and complain. Just in a nicer home.

This user gets it. This doesn’t just apply to social skills either.

Even if you’re wealthy, you’re still going to want to do things. Something meaningful, not just traveling around and having empty sex before returning to an empty house.

Money won’t buy you real friends, a real love, or a real skill or passion.

>How old were you when you realised this?
Too old, too late. It's over

Attached: 1658474322064062.jpg (558x548, 61.88K)

How could it take you 42 years to come to a false conclusion? fucking reatrd

Attached: istockphoto-185313729-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 145.74K)

Like 20

Every rich person in the world has tried to tell you that money doesn't buy happiness.
Once you start attract girls because of money, they become repulsive and very difficult to trust. Your mental health will not improve at all, and you'll start to question your purpose more because you won't have anything to work for, and already have mental problems so you won't know how to help yourself.
You don't exercise now, you won't exercise when you're rich. You're literally just going to drink more alcohol and eat out more. You will find it so difficult to find love, and sex is not going to be fun for you if you have no confidence and no one to love.

Randomly getting rich without working for it is the biggest monkey paw in the world. Working to develop your character, figure out your path, and overcoming the obstacles along the way will fix all of these issues for you as you'll finally be a man.

>Randomly getting rich without working for it is the biggest monkey paw in the world.

Holy shit shut the fuck up. You drink and smoke and don’t exercise and have no confidence while poor, sure, you’ll still do it while rich. But at least you’d be rich. There is no downside to becoming rich, ever. You may trade your problems for new ones but any new problems due to being rich are so unbelievably insignificant compared to poor problems that they’re simply not worth mentioning; and being rich gives you more options to deal with your problems to boot.

This user is correcr. I say this as someone who had nothing, had it all, then lost it.

If you cant handle having money its a character flaw deep within you. Money gives you freedom you can only understand if you've tasted it. Its always better to have money, money is everything and without it you are nothing

>I became a sperm donor in my 20s and have 27 confirmed births with my sperm.
nice
ignore the jelly troons user

this

Money definitely improves your social skills lmao. All women want to hang out with a billionaire , it would naturally lead to confidence

Well, actually, if you don’t know how to handle money and then get some, you could be worse off, esp if you have an addictive personality to drugs and alcohol. There’s some alcohol that’s too good. Fuck. It’s like drinking grape juice or water or syrup but ofc more refined and sophisticated.

based as fuck, do you get paid? ever see the kid(s) or any type of follow-up? what a spermchad

Attached: kBbpKU.jpg (1024x576, 277.63K)

Family wealth is the reason Elon Musk didn't kill himself decades ago.

This.Social skills are mostly about confidence

They just laugh at you when you're not around dude.

The quantity over quality approach I see