Gst won’t stop dumping no matter what

>gst won’t stop dumping no matter what
>devs only making everything more expensive, only giving it “small” bandages instead of directly solving the problem
Is this unironically the end?

Attached: 1651928372049.jpg (800x600, 82.96K)

Is this shit for real? Wtf

it might be. Will you hold my hand while the world ends?

THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER THE END IS NEVER

Attached: 1622861579093.png (1280x1245, 6.56K)

dont talk shit if you dont even know whats happening
we dont need your opinion

>Is this unironically the end?
For (you)

u okay there my nigga?

I'm not talking shit. I'm asking if what OP said is real, I can't believe it

You meds, take em now

they deserve it
fuck solana

>>devs only making everything more expensive, only giving it “small” bandages instead of directly solving the problem

Attached: 1594837228329.png (509x507, 212.38K)

MakeitstopMAKEITMAKEITMAKEITSTOPITFUCKINGKS HRUASD ASAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1655516405553.gif (128x128, 2.82M)

Solana is not that bad, the problem was the absurd number of NFT projects launched there

Attached: 1604047312465.jpg (396x385, 82.91K)

I mean, what can the devs do? Honest question

THERES ONLY DAMNATION FOR US
goodbye to a coin

God I hope so its the end

IT HURTS

Attached: 1655172690307.jpg (440x409, 18.59K)

NO.

Attached: 1650043854738.jpg (845x637, 53.31K)

the pills bro, where did you leave them?

You niggers need to grow a pair of balls. GST will recover, hold that fucking shit

>Is this unironically the end?
Yeah, it's fucking over.
Change the world.
My final message.
Sell your bags.

only if you hold mine, user

>Solana is not that bad, the problem was the absurd number of NFT projects launched there

Attached: 10_4288774l.jpg (300x150, 8.86K)