Nuzlocking this game

>want to nuzlocke b2
>early game is such a fucking slog
Shit encounters, snoozefest until after the movie studio thing, lame gen 5 starters.. I've tried more than a few times to get a run going and I know it'll take off if only I get over this initial hump. I'm tired of Nuzlocking comfy Johto.

Attached: download (1).jpg (235x215, 15.37K)

Just speed up your game.

>075
This is blatant discord bait trying to pit Unovachads against Johtokings. He thinks doing this will make Alola better, even though it's the worst generation.

I can't tell if this is genuinely lookin for advice or a thinly veiled gen war thread, throwing in 'comfy johto' got my eyebrow raised.
But you tried it a couple times meaning you wiped multiple times?

BW2 has way better encounters before the 1st Gym than most Pokemon games
BW1 literally had 3 Pokemon available at the start (plus your gibsmedat monkey)

Gen 5 is ambitious, but not the direction Pokemon should take. Gen 7 nailed it perfectly and is the best Gen outside PokeJapan

>111
meds. i have never been on discord in my entire life. i like gen 5 a lot, it was the last good gen. gen 2 is better in my opinion but both gens are better than 3 and 4.
im literally just sick of trying to get a nuzlocke going and having friggin patrat, purrloin and pidove as my team along with a shitty starter. even the people who love this game unconditionally agree that the movie studio is awful, kills momentum, and should never have been mandatory.

>121
Notice how as soon as Alola was criticized he dropped the facade? Genwaring discordqueers are so blatant these days.

>BW2 has way better encounters before the 1st Gym than most Pokemon games
holy kek the STATE of unovaborts

Attached: 1648645784103.png (1080x2610, 311.04K)

>5-1% encounters, version exclusive encounters, time/weather specific encounters
Alola will never be good.

It isn't though from what I remember? You just have to visit once and bail.

Idk why you quoted me, but I really don't like Gen 5's aesthetic. Feels too much like a Western Sword and Sorcery RPG

yea this proves my point, and i always seem to get the lamest of the bunch for my early team. maybe i should just stick with my starter and not even waste time training up these losers.
that wasn't me asshole
i haven't wiped just succumbed to boredom. i know in my heart of hearts it will pick up steam eventually.

>dat BW2 type variety
Kinova

>noooooo but johto is le better because you can use rattatta + sentret and geodude + onyx or pidgey + spearrow

i know my bad luck is not indicative of the overall situation but my team last time purrloin, patrat, pidove, and lilipup. i picked snivy as my starter too so suffice to say i wasn't having fun.

I'm not seeing the issue
It's not as high as XY onwards (where they really started ramping up the early variety), but that's a good selection. Only Gen 3 really compares

>Discorder has the attention span of a goldfish and can't make it past the first gym
Funny thread. Explains the majority of his baits, like 50499127

>B2W2 type variety:
Grass x 3
Fire x 1
Water x 2
Normal x 4
Dark x 1
Flying x 1
Bug x 1
Electric x 1
Fighting x 1
>Total: 9

>Crystal type variety:
Grass x 3
Fire x 2
Water x 2
Normal x 7
Flying x 6
Rock x 2
Ground x 2
Bug x 4
Poison x 4
Ghost x 1
Psychic x 1
>Total: 11

>noo but johto has more areas before the first gym thats unfair!!
>noo but third versions don't count that's unfair!!
>noo but kantomons don't count that's unfair!!
Lol.

now do the rest of Johto lol
where you're finding raticate, noctowl and zubat on every single route in the entire fucking game

You are waiting entire days to catch certain mons?

>trade in BW2
>get access to 649 pocket monsters right before the first gym

>trade in crystal
>only get access to 251 of them

Kneel

Discord is really going all out in this thread.

Every new Route in Johto has AT LEAST 1 new Pokémon never before encountered at that point in the game (except for "connector" Routes e.g. Route 38 to 39 etc.).

Keep in mind that Johto:
>1) has more Routes than Unova
>2) has an entire seperate region in the postgame to also fill with new encounters
and
>3) has only 251 possible unique encounters to choose from, whereas Unova had 649
and thus, needed to spread the encounters out more thinly.

Still, despite this, Crystal still has some of the best early game distribution out of any Pokémon game.

You are waiting entire days to catch certain mons, and spending hours to get a 5%/1% encounter rate shitmon?