Which country are you rooting for?

Which country are you rooting for?

Attached: top8countries.png (989x518, 667.47K)

I wish Japanese men were this handsome irl

Attached: ErTpje4UUAA5V4w.jpg (1967x1709, 390.96K)

Imagine the seethe
>Ash makes Greninja come back
>Ashninja vs Zard X again.
>MEGA ZARD X GIGANTAMAX
>Blast Burn 2.0

The creator of this image knows Hawaii is a U.S. state, right?

Ash is representing PokéMerica too though. He needs the stars and stripes or Iris needs the NY state flag.

Clearly not.
Regular Greninja would beat MegaZard X though. It was only Asspull that was critically weak to Blast Burn.

Leon will win
Ash won’t even beat Cynthia

Both would've jobbed.

You're drooling f you can't see the final is going to be Ash and Leon. Checkov's gun already states if you wave a gun around in act one, by act three it must be fired.
Whelp, they've been teasing Ash/Leon rematch, since Leon first battling and beating him, and Leon's not in his side of the bracket....

Not in Pokéverse

There's nothing to imply that.

Rooting for Japan (Cynthia) but I know Japan (Ash) will win.

While Ash is from Kanto, he isn't representing any part of PokéJapan. He's officially representing Alola, as he's the current reigning Alolan champion.

It's funny to me that the only american reps are Ash (who is japanese) and Iris (who is only american in the anime).

Why hawaii when other polynesian countries exist and who? I see no one from alola and ash isn't native from there

Japan
Cynthia, Steven, Ash

Ash is the champion of Alola.

>h-he's currently representing
Pallet Town. They don't even mention his title, just that he's 'the newcomer from Kanto'. The showrunners clearly want Ash's KANTOOOOO roots highlighted.

Why did they have to mention his title? He is still the champion of Alola

Reminder that Iris is canonically not unovan.

Being the 'Champion of Alola' doesn't mean shit when it's not tied to his identity as a PWC contestant in any meaningful way. What IS, however, brought up constantly is Ash's home town and home region, because that's what the showrunners want him to represent: Kanto.

>They don't even mention his title
That's because Japan knows he's Alolan rep, especially when Lace was announced as joint Kanto/Johto champion. Japan doesn't feel the desperate need to emasculate a 10 year old for the crime of being more competent and assured in his life thamn 20-somethings are in their waste of existence.

...I see the 'gotcha' moment you were trying to build here, but you've utterly failed at it. You've also utterly failed at making any sense with your post. Seek help.

Then why do I see a battle between champions in the OP?

Attached: 21E320AE-3E07-478A-BBC0-5A7AA0F920EA.jpg (828x824, 92.93K)

Alain isn't even a Champion, he just won a league tournament.

Same as ash

Ash's case is a little different. Alola didn't really HAVE an incumbent champ, so he was made the League's 'Cynthia' equivalent by default.

No, you're just proving it. As I said, Japan loves and accepts Ash as-is. You retards, those who self-inserted at ANY stage over the last 20 years, between AG and XY despise him, for failing to give you all a W.
There's the difference, you can't accept him taking 20 years to git gud, while Japan has no such compunction (the delusion they only started giving him wins after XY finale, when all they were doing was telling the story of the games, the games where there is no canon Champion until the player claims that role).
Mald away kid, the next episode DOES centre around Ash's return to Alola as Champion.

Oh.

Ash claimed the title of Champion, due to Kukui's League being the first instance of the tournament. That he took down Kukui at the end, who was aided by the Guardian of Melemele on top kinda cements his position in the eyes of Alola. There was no equivalently strong Trainer on the islands at that time, thus there was no option but to crown him Champion. All Leagues have Champions, all Champions overcome tough tests. Ash earned his Alolan Champion title.

...what the fuck are you even talking about, you absolute schizo? What is this 'self-inserting' nonsense, and what does any of it have to do with the fact that Ash is representing his home, rather than some place where he won some title?