Dear VGC players: Stop cheating

>b-but I just want to save time!
Stop cheating.
>b-but I am too lazy to play fairly!
Stop cheating.
>b-but the game makes it too hard despite having 7 billion QoL improvements to help me!
Stop cheating.
>b-but no one will notice!
If I kill someone without anyone noticing, does that make it okay?
>I-Integrityfag!
Yes.
>b-but you're probably bad at the game!
Stop cheating.
>b-but my friend gave this to me so I don't know if it was injected!
You stop cheating. Him stop cheating.
>b-but I got it from an egg from a hacked pokemon!
Stop cheating,
>b-but you shouldn't care if I cheat or not
Stop cheating.
>b-but I got this fair and square! I-I just happened to be at a 2009 event and got something that has only a 1/750384 chance in appearing!
Stop cheating.
>b-but you're acting like Versify!
If a retard correctly calls you retarded, then that probably means you're even more retarded than the retard.
>b-but judges let me do it!
Stop cheating.
>b-but *buzzword buzzword buzzword*
Stop cheating.
>b-but you can't act holier-than-thou! Y-You're just some random shitposter on the internet!
Stop cheating.
>c-cope!
Stop cheating.
>Y-You will never be a woman!
Stop cheating.
>D-Do you want to ban like 80% of good VGC players?! Because they're all cheaters!
Yes. they need to be reeducated and reconditioned into better members of people. Moral corruption will never be tolerated in a just society
>N-No that's not fair!
Stop cheating.
>b-but-
No more excuses. Stop cheating.

Attached: 1605813552274.jpg (750x709, 263.45K)

Not reading your blog, retarded frog poster.
It's either breeding the pokemon or breeding women, and you already made your decision.

>>b-but I just want to save time!
BASED
>>b-but I am too lazy to play fairly!
BASED
>>b-but the game makes it too hard despite having 7 billion QoL improvements to help me!
BASED
>>b-but no one will notice!
BASED
>>I-Integrityfag!
BASED
>>b-but you're probably bad at the game!
BASED
>>b-but my friend gave this to me so I don't know if it was injected!
BASED
>>b-but I got it from an egg from a hacked pokemon!
BASED
>>b-but you shouldn't care if I cheat or not
BASED
>>b-but I got this fair and square! I-I just happened to be at a 2009 event and got something that has only a 1/750384 chance in appearing!
BASED
>>b-but you're acting like Versify!
>BASED
>>b-but judges let me do it!
BASED
>>b-but *buzzword buzzword buzzword*
BASED
>>b-but you can't act holier-than-thou! Y-You're just some random shitposter on the internet!
BASED
>>c-cope!
BASED
>>Y-You will never be a woman!
BASED
>>D-Do you want to ban like 80% of good VGC players?! Because they're all cheaters!
>BASED
>>N-No that's not fair!
BASED
>>b-but-
BASED

Stop me if you can, nigger. Go be a nerd in hell or touch grass faggot, and lose weigth

We get it, Verlisfy
Can you talk about something else? Not the same shit you’ve been on since 2014 for example?

The pokemon community needs someone like Verlisify because he is able to speak for everyone who doesnt have a voice in hopes of making pokemon step their game up in making these lack luster games like this Arceus game which honestly shouldve just been a Mobile Based Game. Too many content creators praise everything about pokemon but behind close doors they complain about it but not on stream because they want to play the im always positive BS in front of the camera lol. Thank You Verlisify for at least being transparent and honest about your views some are bad some are good but at least its real so keep it up and be that Vigilante in the pokemon community who would rather play a good game than fall in line for some BS like this that is being released

Jesuschrist Verlis stfu

What's VGC?

Attached: 1578661955070.png (680x383, 156.87K)

How do you know if my pokes are injected, faggot?

The Pokémon Video Game Championships (VGC) lets you battle against Trainers from all over the world and compete for great prizes throughout the year. Some Trainers prefer just to battle at local events from time to time, while others work toward the ultimate goal: an invitation to the annual Pokémon World Championships. Attending an event in person can be as simple as finding an event near you in our Event Locator, preparing your team, and heading out to compete.

Attached: 1652558353303.jpg (327x351, 16.97K)

DICK RIDAAAAAA

Attached: 73326372.jpg (1965x1323, 576.39K)

> The pokemon community needs someone like Verlisify because he is able to speak for everyone
Yeah sure because he’s done so fucking well… 8 years of constant shitpost and the result is ZERO
there’s a certain point when he should quit it, and he’s way passed it

Not the player's fault that Nintendo and GF still treat the ecosystem like it's a small-time 90s children's hobby. They just play within it. It's 2022 and pokemon still don't even have unique IDs. We should've had a poke blockchain by now with all the old mons grandfathered in and eternally preserved in the pokeverse. But who cares when your franchise already prints money I guess

arent there documented cases of people winning with pokemon they forgot to even ev train? is perfect stats actually even that important? like how often is a 31 defense iv gonna save you over if it was like 26

If gamefreak cared about hacking they’d remove ivs, make nature mints easy to farm, let you change evs easily, make ability capsules cheaper, and make all pokemon obtainable in the games they’re supposed to be in without events. None of these things would negatively effect the main games at all and would let more people play competitive instead of hackers and turbo autists. But they don’t so we should take that as confirmation hacking is fine since they do nothing to stop it

They added all sorts of QoL. It's easy to make a team or rent one. Stop making excuses for your cheating.

No they added band aids that are still tedious just not hours upon hours for a single pokemon. It still sucks shit. Renting is bullshit, I want my own pokemon. Lick the boot harder my guy

Using an efficient method for raising Pokemon is not cheating

>STOP MAKING ME WORK FOR THINGS
Every time with zoomers.

The efficient method is to grind. If you sidestep this hurdle by using candies etc., you are a cheater. End of story.

It’s a video game my dude. The work is beating the actual challenging content/winning online. There’s no reason for competitive prep to take any time after you’ve already caught and levelled the pokemon and beaten the game especially since the gameplay involved in the prep has nothing to do with the gameplay of competitive battling

Go play a fighting game if you want everything to be done immediately. Not a monster training game.