Give it to me straight

Can BAT really make it to $40?

Attached: E4276CBD-4B35-4409-B212-438863B77390.jpg (640x640, 45.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imMOITC7D-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is actually wrong with pedophiles? Do you mean pederasts?

Bat will only ever go as high as XRP

It can but it won’t be in 1 bull run unless the golden utility token bullrun is real and not a meme. Tbh, fuxk the metaverse, fuck NFT’s, fuck L2’s and fuck most defi. Utility could actually be the theme. That’s why I’m also loading some RLC, LINK, and GRT

Typical Blue and white response

Attached: Capture.png (543x104, 2.87K)

$2,000?
Do people really believe XRP can hit 2k? Like I think BAT can hit $40 but can't imagine XRP can hit $2,000 unless the USD inflates like Zimbabwe dollars.
I hope I'm not as delusional as the XRP holders.

Attached: 1658461325334.png (2789x1321, 2.03M)

Yes. By 2025.

>I hope I'm not as delusional as the XRP holders.
XRP is a meme. It would’ve failed years ago if the SEC didn’t file suit. That gave them the attention they needed. Everyone loves an underdog story

better start shooting all those republicans then, faggot

Dilate

Ser we’re nazis here we dgaf about muh republicunts

I'm so excited for you guys

No

In this BraveTalk from 4 months ago Jimmy showcases the self serve ads platform. This week, Jan implied the only reason he’s not releasing search ads now is because summer months in tech are slow. I would assume publisher ads are a very simple add on. All this shit is probably coming this fall/winter. I’m already at 200k BAT but I will try to double that if we stay in a extended bear market
youtu.be/imMOITC7D-s

>pedophobia on Any Forums
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

Why are the words "Pedophiles" and "grave" enclosed in quotation marks?

Should I buy more?

How much you got so far?

Yes.
>162K BAT-bagholder

Everyone hates murderers, rapists, and robbers too. Usually there is no need to randomly tell everyone about how much you hate some type of criminal. But some people with pedophilia impulses are self conscious about it and feel the need to constantly tell everyone how much they're definitely not a pedo.

are 15 year olds pedo territory?

Attached: 1621113435410.jpg (736x915, 93.49K)

Mental gymnastics from a pedo