Home is a broken piece of shit

>moved my bro from 2009 into BDSP from home
>Moveset wiped and replaced with generic moves
>"Oh don't worry your Pokemon's moves will be restored"
>Bullshit.jpg
I'm lucky I backed up all of my saves from the past games. Small indie company pureasu undastando

Attached: 7e5de6a06b308f6646a5cc5d0506585bd48c73b2_hq.jpg (1024x768, 134.33K)

It's just another instance of options getting removed.

just reteach them lol

don't move your pokémon into spin-off games

Reminder, all of this convolution is because GF wanted to be lazy and not include all Pokemon in one game anymore.

Mainline games. This is the current TPC state, dumb shill.

Not even just that. They're too lazy to even program a failsafe in the event of invalid moves.

Learn to read dumbass. The warning says it will retain the moves if you send it back to the game it came from, which is not possible with Bank transfers.

They should have stopped adding 100+ new shitters with every new mainline game, this shit was never feasible in the long term.

it's not even developed by GF lmao

If it's the 2009 event Arceus it has the event only moves Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and Shadow Force.

>They should have stopped adding 100+ new shitters with every new mainline game, this shit was never feasible in the long term.
Yes, it was and is. Pokémon is literally 90% preexisting Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and recycled engine code with almost no mechanical alteration between games.
This is even true of assets now that the games use 3D models. The very simplistic models are too lowpoly? Subdivide in Blender. The cartoon texture is too low resolution? AI upscale. All of this can be automated, by the way.
Adding 100+ new shitters is the majority of the dev cycle because the rest of the game is essentially complete before the project begins. Cartridge size increases with every generation, so storage is not an issue here; there's no reason that 1000 existing data sets cannot be reimplemented. It's entirely cost-cutting, laziness, and shekel cravings that motivate them to pad the new DLC with old content instead of new content. I do not know how people accept Gamefreak's excuses when they're so asinine.

Attached: 43p1.jpg (1194x682, 265.9K)

People have been saying it for years...I wouldn't mind more dexes like 6 or 7.

Attached: carch em all.png (619x251, 141.11K)

Thank fuck we can backup old saves, Jesus USUM is the last complete game where you don't have to worry about this shit.

You'll buy it anyways because you're a retarded consumer that's why. If not you then someone else. Pokemon is too big to ever fail thanks to merchandise alone so they couldn't give a rat's ass about the quality of the games.

>PEOPLE are still not aware GF will do nothing if something happens to your home mons.
Its LITTERALY in the terms of service
Also Fuck this pic. Why fucking nincada?

I just transfer them using PKHex, fuck Pokemon Home.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-22-14-15-43-404_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 474.2K)

If they want to keep 20 year old event moves out of the cartridge competitive scene they've already solved it by requiring the "battle ready" mark which wipes your moves to obtain. Seriously, why do they have to do shit like this.

Honestly this shit kills transferring Pokemon up to new games for me, maybe I just start keeping everything on the cart they came from.

In case you’re wondering its moves aren’t deleted
It just can’t have that moveset in BDSP
If SV allows Arceus to have that learnset, it will get those moves back

keyword: IF
now back to discord you fucking travestite

>D-DISCORD
NTA but that dude was just providing info that might give OP some peace of mind.

Not really, this is because of the move cull, not the species cull.
The species cull only comes in because swsh was still like the older games where you could have the moves(even if it wasn't in the game proper), just not accesible, so in this case you wouldn't lose anything by putting arceus in swsh if it were there.

Its worse because they already did do that in swsh.

Hi Joe!

>data
NOOOO, but Any Forums told me every single thing ever in a game is an algorithm, are you implying Any Forums doesn't know shit?