Landlord here

My tenant has all his gym shit inside my investment property (a condo)

How can I tell him to get rid of it? I don’t want that shit damaging my property

Attached: D92E628F-8C82-4A4E-BC1F-4E8B87488179.jpg (1280x719, 193.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPXyi99nrFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a real job, you loser.

Man let him live renters pay enough. Go fuck yourself, if he damages the property on the next inspection, sure either warn him or tell him to remove it depends how much of a dickhead landlord you are. Sounds like you are

this
i feel for landlords most of the time but you're a fucking retard, op. are you the sort of retard who keeps going into the house regularly? i hope you die painfully

>How can I tell him to get rid of it?
You don't.
/thread

Literally nothing else in the condo besides gym shit

Is this even allowed? Can I kick him out for doing this?

The tenant is section 8, on disability … what kind of disabled person can afford and use all this shit?

Attached: C4D6298C-FD29-4C49-9602-7D4F935DD979.jpg (750x415, 95.9K)

why don't you mind your own fucking business?

the fuck? are they running a gym out of your property ?

Attached: 1605500732922.jpg (480x480, 26.77K)

based i wish I could afford all that gym shit or had room for it some of my space goes to growing weed

People like you are the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore.

if you didn't want to deal with stupid people, then you shouldn't have picked a moneymaking scheme that binds you to stupid people for 18 months at a time.

landlords are parasites

Im going to spread everything out. Just me, my weights, and a whole bunch of workin out. K?

Do your fucking job and fix that shit after the tenant leaves or get the tenant to fix it. Stop being a little nosey faggot bitch.

If he has proper padding underneath the equipment it wont damage anything. You cant do anything about it unless hes banging plates at 1 am and messing with the neighbors

Your tenant is Jason Blaha lmao

youtu.be/mPXyi99nrFk

>section 8 landlord complaining

I know this is a LARP, but honestly I hope he burns it to the ground

Just charge him an extra fee that "will go into his deposit" for keeping the equipment and then never return it...

THIS. He'll wring your neck. He's also using rooms as they were meant to be used.

Entire upper floors should be empty (for future family expansion) or filled with gym equipment. Basement should be perpetual living area.

Do a standard inspection giving you the opportunity to view the equipment. Afterward tell them the gym is a structural hazard due to the weight, flooring, ect. Demand it be removed immediately or they are getting evicted.

It literally is his own business
Give him a letter in writing saying he has by a certain date to get his shit out of there or you’ll kick him out and sell it all.

>shitty watermark
>perfect lighting
yeah im thinkin larp

I had this issue with a landlord. He got the downstairs neighbour to complain.

It's famous Youtuber Jason Blaha's apartment.

Attached: 2WVrq2t.jpg (480x640, 58.33K)

>my man is doing powercleans 2 feet away from his shake
G
O
A
T
E
D