I don’t even have motivation to slurp coins anymore bros… it’s all so tiresome these days when the market either...

I don’t even have motivation to slurp coins anymore bros… it’s all so tiresome these days when the market either crabs and/or dumps all the time…

Attached: 1655183695064.png (731x592, 73.35K)

nigga that's not our biz, kys already

>I don’t even have motivation to slurp coins anymore bros
You don't have money either LMAO
The market is getting its shit straight right now, buy something or you're gonna regret it later

you dont need motivation to do so. You just put some money there after looking at the charts and then stop caring, just checking twice a week and you done for it

it's okay bro... bobo is here for us... it's all good man...

Attached: 1630181287406.png (647x691, 197.27K)

Get a fucking job and make money like everyone else. if you depend entirely on the market, you're fucked.

NEETs can't cope, that's all. if you have a job, things like crypto are just an investment and you know you can lose. stop making a job of this anons, touch some grass for god's sake

fucking bear i'll kill you someday in the most painful and no human way

slurp and shut the fuck up; this is your only chance to get some cheapies, make it worth

Attached: 1632464071026.png (2392x1920, 354.31K)

Idc about your situation, but, I'm gonna give you a friendly advice: Don't buy shit shilled here, that's the worst thing you can do with your money at the current time. Read some papers, DYOR and maybe buy some GMT :3

>don't buy shit shilled here
>proceeds to shill his bags
YOUR FUCKING GUTS user

cope
that's the market and this is how it works
get used to it or go to mcdonalds and work there

the audacity

>motivation
make some smart investments and eventually that motivation will come to you with the money

he takes care of us, bros....

Attached: 1649953927766s.jpg (246x250, 6.74K)

yeah op, kill yourself already if you can't handle it

theres no need to nothing
gamble with someone else time and thats it fun as fuck

so you mean acting like a girl online? that shit made me thousands back in the day

reading isnt fun as fuck at all

basically use this as a pfp and wait for some boomer to fall for it

Attached: 1628394576382s.jpg (168x300, 7.17K)

bitch´s disgusting as fuck

Attached: 1649953536516.jpg (406x434, 41.47K)