What was /asp/ like during the Attitude Era?

What was /asp/ like during the Attitude Era?

Attached: wrestler.jpg (251x201, 13.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/tv/seminal-wrestling-columnist-chris-hyatte-passes-away-age-50/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not as many trannies

no phone posters

Attached: bWo.png (327x246, 155.38K)

I was 4 in 1997

>tfw www.angelfire.com/4channel/asp.html is no longer live

Jericho isn't just a comedy act he could carry a company just wait 25 years you'll see

What a brilliant game, I fucking love 3-on-1 handicap first blood matches against Kurrgan, Sergeant Slaughter and Headbanger Mosh.

They had real men who were fans instead of fat weirdos

WCW should do a worked shoot where someone talks about the Nash incident from a few years ago.

BASED

jamal still somehow has 15 posters, ecwposters get bullied by fedgods and dubyachads.

Cutting edge Warzone CAWs

>"Kevin Nash was raped 5 - 8 years ago"

wcw is boring as fuck

I wasn't born yet

This is a 25+ board

There was no /asp/ or Any Forums. I hung out on alt.rec.prowrestling newsgroup and wrestling channels onIRC, only wrestling website I used was deathvalleydriver. It was a much simpler time, the only thing about modern internet wrestling now more than then is how easy it is to watch matches on tubes /streaming now.

You fags will never understand how good it was.

bleedingcool.com/tv/seminal-wrestling-columnist-chris-hyatte-passes-away-age-50/

I used to post on the aol wrestling boards and chat.

I used to post in the wrestling boards for SmackDown! games on GameFAQs.

Kek, the tag teams were funny, Kurrgan and I’m sure Bossman and Dr Death were a team

who actually used to post on wrestling forums back then? i did.

>GameFAQs
Man I haven’t thought about that place in years, my most vivid memory was of that final fantasy schizo a god tier troll no one on here could Compete with

Back then you could talk to real people about wrestling and wouldn't get called a fag