Clover

I wonder if this game is ever gonna get updated, it would be cool to see something like regional forms in it or that cut region

Attached: A5E0D42A-8517-4944-B4B1-8D3A0D022884.png (240x160, 18.21K)

It would be cool to have THE BATTLE CHANNEL so I can use my guys I specifically trained for it

I kekked ridiculously high at this Quiz
>Be me
>See this question
>"I swear to god, Any Forums, if the correct answer is Jews"
Best day of my week.

Attached: KarmaQuizz.png (921x494, 23.77K)

>updated
Eventually
>regional forms
No
>cut region
No
>BATTLE CHANNEL
Yes

There's Theorist Dubya in the troll hole

>>regional forms
>No
some clovermons and real mons will be aded.

LIAR
SHUT UP

1.4 in two weeks

NEVER, EXPLAIN LOPUNNY

you said the same thing 6 months ago

While we're talking about Any Forums hacks is sage a Any Forums humor hack like clover or is it a genuine attempt to make an earnest fakemon region?
It looks like the latter from playing the start of the demo but I want to know if there's some memes sprinkled in there too.

just two more weeks

6 MONTHS AGO

>Yes
Holy based

It's the latter.

Dev here
They're all right

Sage is a cancelled game

bump

clover is unironically incredibly well made.
granted, i already might have been biased positively because if you search online what people think of it, you get responses like "for something made by Any Forums... it's really good"
Even they have to admit despite all the sexism racism and other -isms, which is kinda funny.
always nice seeing someone admit something even if they dont want to (especially if they dont want to due to social rules)

At the end of the day most people find racey jokes funny desu they just can't say so nowadays
Clover is unironically the most well made Pokemon game

they're all the same answer, bro

Lopunny was fanmade, it’s unlikely she’ll ever actually be put in clover. I should know, I helped make that edit.

What would be some genuinely good additions and new features for clover?