Regional form looks cooler than the original

>regional form looks cooler than the original
>It has a shittier type

FUCK GF

Attached: avalugg-hisuian.jpg (462x405, 53.38K)

>tfw no gf

wait for gen 9 to fix it

I sure am glad they lowered his SpDef.
He really needed those extra 10 points in speed to be worse in Trick Room.

>Gen 9
>Both Avalugg are Dexcut
>CHARIZARD gets an Ice/Rock form that's fast and immune to priority moves.

>expecting a buff to ANY pokemon that isn't just a measley +10 to an irrelevant stat
>ever

Ukanlos

Attached: LowResUkan-2551846498.jpg (773x500, 61.56K)

I love how it is bad in PLA alone. Really can't wait for them to port it over to an actual Pokemon game so it can be even worse

I think its cool for lore reasons

thought of ukanlos when I first saw it and really liked the design
that is until I played the game and found out that it doesn't have huge ice breaking chin, but rather 2 thin skin flaps covering its mouth instead
another cool design ruined by GF

Attached: 1628003865815.jpg (1920x1081, 173.4K)

Will never play PLA because i don't care about it but yeah it is so much better than the original Avalugg, it looks bad ingame tho.

also it's really fucking tiny even as alpha
this pokemon has been nothing but disappointment

Attached: 1643312316666.jpg (1920x1081, 326.9K)

>shittier type
At least Ice/Rock has some merit offensively, mono Ice is just bad.

Holy shit, how awful

Giratina syndrom but I guess It does need to eat

>At least Ice/Rock has some merit offensively
You're right, but look at these stats.
Ice/Rock is good on a fast frail mon that KO's everything before they have a chance to KO it.
Not on stats like this.

Attached: hisuian avalugg stats.png (2142x633, 55.94K)

Unfortunately there's no good physical Ice-type moves so this is the inverse of what fucks over Aurorus. Rock does have Power Gem but Game Freak's a bunch of shit-eating fuckheads and Meteor Beam needs a Power Herb unless you want to wait turn turns.

#FuckGameFreak

>there's no good physical Ice-type mov-

Attached: 4debb7fc5a7367e1deb11e0970e3e86a692571aar1-849-1200v2_hq.jpg (724x1024, 69.71K)

Fairly upset I have two shinies of the Hisuian form.

This is the biggest improvement of any regional variant, cross-gen, mega or whatever. Such a fantastic design.

Attached: 1651415855489.png (1200x675, 649.5K)

Only with Skill Link and we all know that Hisuian Avalugg isn't going to be able to lean Ice Fang despite it having Strong Jaw.

The weird mandibles are ugly and lame.

Nah, regular Avalugg can learn Ice Fang so its Hisuian counterpart will too. Icicle Spear doesn't need Skill Link to be good. It's why several Ice mons opt to use it despite lacking that ability. Icicle Crash and Ice Punch are also decent moves too.

>Ice Punch
Avalugg doesn't have any arms for that.

No it doesn't

Attached: fugger.png (960x634, 376.86K)

Neither does Ghastly. Checkmate.

Avalugg also gets Avalanche, which is surprisingly good for it due its inherently low speed.

Reminder that Avalugg actually had a niche in OU and saw increased competitive usage.