I have an honest question...

I have an honest question, and I’d like to preface this by saying I think Verlis is a salty troon and his opinion is discarded:

If the rules of VGC say using outside devices to manipulate data is cheating, why is it so hard for people to admit that using PkHex is cheating? Why are “champions” held to such a low standard of critique when they’re literally not playing the game as it was intended and most likely would not even be placing in finals if they didn’t have PkHex?

I understand that the stats and moves act like a sort of ceiling, but RNG is an equal playing field and being able to just set IVs to zero or make a Pokemon shiny and subverting that's subverting the intention of the developers and the spirit of the game.

Attached: 974BF2B5-439C-4100-9FE4-3C5EE4432F3C.jpg (400x400, 15.97K)

Breeding/catching legendaries takes 0 skill, it's all RNG. Battling is the only thing that matters. Professional rowers shouldn't have to carve their own boats from wood.

Cheating in official games are wrong. Play the games as intended, I don't care if you think it "sucks" and "its a waste of time"

The only time I think hacking is okay if your playing a randomizer nuzlocke or romhack because you only play for the story and that's it

this is a classic lie that these people always repeat because it's in their best interest. to get people to believe it. There is still involved in breeding, most time management and optimization.
Honestly, it seems like most of these people get help from their friends and community to make up their teams, rather than just using pkhex.

It's managements fault for letting this shit fly. Hacking or not, everyone coming to venues is there to compete and it must be frustrating for players who aren't top 10 or top 20 or top 30. Not tto mention the money they pay to travel 45 minutes to even hours traveling to these events.

I have a simple fix to this
>Make it so people that play VGC have rental money for the players to use to compete
Or
>Make injecting the standard and have people on site that can inject mons to players beforehand that get checked by staff to pass legality checks. Stats, move pool etc
You will never stop people from cutting corners, so might as well make it so everyone can do that rather than a few that have an advantage.

the shiny effect is irrelevant as far as im concerned, being shiny doesn't give the pokemon any competitive advantages.
i wish people would play legit but that's how it is in pokemon, maybe someday we'll have a league where you have to record yourself legally obtaining the pokemon you use to enter but until then we must suffer with not-legit pokemon tournaments.
even if they didn't hack though they could always just trade people for them? i dont get why hack but idk i dont bother with vgc i just play showdown anyhow, i have no real steak in the game here

Attached: 1649013575217.png (369x416, 54.57K)

Why does he say wideo instead of video?

>time management and optimization
Being unemployed isn't a skill.

it is something that improves your efficiency at breeding and resetting for legendaries, though.

wagie wagie
return to cagie

Return to your sad life of mediocrities faggot.

so does buying a second switch

Here's what would actually happen if competitive players had to use legit pokemon
>nobody practices on cart because getting pokemon would take too long
>in-game competitive dies out as everyone serious plays on simulators
>popular youtubers get their fans to breed for them, giving them a massive advantage over normal people
>everyone else has to be a NEET who does nothing but cycle back and forth for 18 hours straight or has to buy pokemon from machamps or similar 3rd-party service

that's true

I don't think it really takes that much time to breed pokemon

time is money, user. shekelberg needs a new mansion, stop wasting your time trolling pokemon boards you need to go back

VGC knows of the "cheating" problem, they don't prosecute it because they don't care about it that much either, probably because they realize that people have jobs and other such commitments which prevents them from putting 10 hours a day into rolling the metaphorical dice, something that furfags like you don't really have to worry about. Imagine telling little Timmy he can't compete because he has to go to school and do his homework, that's not a good look.

I want Wolfie’s big D up my boyhole

Nice buzzwords fag, how's it feel to still be a loser and feel proud of your lack of accomplishment in anything meaningful

I want him to be the bottom

I want Wolfie’s big, thick D up my boyhole

sounds like we'll both die and be forgotten
but i spent my time breeding pokemon and females and you spent your time seething and making big nose tribe rich hehe

based
based

Your only sense of value is breeding Pokemon and fucking fat chicks lmao.
>Sounds like we'll both die and be forgotten
Speak for yourself loser.

for me, it's Aaron

(puts on Wolfe voice)
It'sanopensecretlikedopinginweightlifting.

Functionallyitmakesnodifferencetoinjectasyougetthesameresultsassomeonewhoisbreeding/soft resettingforperfectstatsanditgivesthemmoretimetodevisestrategies