Barely anyone does TA on ICP

If you go on tradingview you're barely gonna find anyone that does technical analysis on internet computer. The few that do, don't do it very often. It's barely ever anyone with a premium account. It's like a ghost town. We are way too early because everyone ignores it. How is the market cap so high when everyone ignores it.

Attached: 1652122108401 ACCUMULATE-ICP-gif.gif (300x300, 1.42M)

Dead coin

you know what’s a strange synchronicity?
I just spent the last 20 minutes checking out the same exact thing vs other projects in the Top 100 and came to pretty much the same conclusion.
ICP has nowhere near the interest of other coins, and it should be far more popular than it is, especially for the scope of the project.
This is kinda blowing my mind because i just randomly decided to check it out and then i come to Any Forums and this is the first thread i see.
I think your hypothesis is right. Normies are allergic to ICP, which means that we are correct.

I met a quant who called it pure marketing

a quant? like a trading quant? and these people know anything besides trend and momentum following?

No point buying and holding waiting for it to to up. Just wait for it to start the climb. $80 is a good buy in mark.

when it's $500 then i'll consider it not a scam and look into investing in icp

good. more time to accumulate than. my personal goal is 100k.

...im halfway there...
“If a technological feat is possible, man will do it. Almost as if it's wired into the core of our being.”

-posted from my internet computer.

the TA is
>line goes down
>Normies are allergic to ICP
the reddit has 27k subs, same league as top 10 cryptos. inb4 muh 1488 or whatever special club you think you're in

27k redditors with 5$ doesn't mean shit , no one on this earth knows about this project and is not even willing to do research on it , that's why they'll stay poor

wtf kind of TA can you do on this chart?

It's literally the worst chart I have ever seen in my life

My TA is that it goes down only

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-21 220059.png (995x814, 72.58K)

cardano has like 30x more followers because Charles uploads videos of him eating big cheese burgers and talking about heckin scientist peer review process

It broke the down trend from launch three weeks ago. You’re not really good at TA.

>TA ON ICP
>It goes down
>Then it goes down
>Then you will see here that it just keeps going on from ATL
FREE OF CHARGE CHAMP

my son, what the fuck are you on about?

it eventually gets to you in the head when you baghold ICP.

Attached: 14672613263189832.jpg (477x596, 53.28K)

my frozen piss is starting to thaw. it’s fucking over

Attached: 624771C8-0B0E-4959-95EF-2C474F3978AA.jpg (500x500, 33.68K)

Attached: www.png (700x1082, 57.26K)

Im so sick and tired of the same coins guys, can't we change the norm around here and talk about something else? icp this, link that, im far more interested in the nft new wave of actual p2e shit that works like ultimate champions and chunbi village, shit like that. Why is nobody interested in new stuff?

Attached: 1657764303690s.jpg (105x125, 2.68K)

something something new jannies

curry niggers suck at shilling