The canonically strongest trainer ever (Leon) uses Charizard as his ace

The canonically strongest trainer ever (Leon) uses Charizard as his ace.

Attached: Charizard.png (982x676, 457.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzgZNwPnmwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And his Charizard fainted to Max Rockfall

The canonically strongest trainer ever (me) uses Cradily as his ace.

Attached: 345 346 lileep cradily.jpg (900x900, 201.65K)

red is stronger and uses a shitmon as his ace, what does that say about Leon?

Goes to show that a competent trainer can utilise it to its fullest, while negating its drawbacks.

sex

Attached: 1637259467302.png (1300x1040, 769.69K)

The strongest trainer ever (canonically) is Alain.

Attached: 4a0.jpg (928x718, 107.41K)

They both also use Charizard. I'm seeing a pattern here.

Red got old my friend, didn't you play Gen VII? He's on the Battle Hall challenge circuit now, like how Game!Leon goes off on it after losing he Galarian championship.
And Ash is the anime Red, so guess Ash is guaranteed to beat Leon now, huh?

Ash’s Dragonite will defeat Leon’s Charizard. It lost to Raihan’s Flygon, meaning they’re setting it up for a comeback. It will defeat Charizard, the inferior dragon.

Attached: dragonite.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I don't even watch the anime I just like making these threads because autists get upset at them for some reason. Thanks for the bump.

Attached: meplayingsword.png (533x637, 801.91K)

>Dragonite
Nah, Dragonite's gonna fight and beat Dragapult. They're saving Ash's victory against Leon's Charizard for either Pikachu or Lucario.

youtube.com/watch?v=lzgZNwPnmwc
It was kino.

>this is what dragonitefags actually believe
its really not popular enough for any of that lol

>he thinks dragonitefags are real
It's a falseflag, just like OP. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person replying to each other.

No, it wouldn’t make sense for them to use Pikachu or Lucario, it’s going to be Dragonite so it will be dragon vs dragon.

>it wouldn't make sense to be ace vs ace, both being extremely popular kantomons
pikachu is more likely but you are legitimately delusional

Leon knows whats up

Leon is a globohomo kike propaganda to make gay autistic people feel superior with Charizard used as a tool to enforce this

Pikachu makes the most narrative sense because they're constantly making points that Ash and Leon are the same damn type of person. They had a heart-to-heart after the Darkest Day where Leon admitted his genuine excitement that he has reasons to keep improving after he struggled against Eternatus, and Ash was eating that shit up. Having one's starter fight and best the other starter is the only logical outcome from a writing perspective.
Lucario also works from a shilling perspective because of how much they hype it up as Ash's new second most capable and attuned Pokemon, and GF, TPC and OLM wouldn't pass the opportunity to shill Lucario by giving it a massive win like Leon's Charizard.

Attached: SAVEMELANCESAMA.jpg (480x360, 14.92K)

Pikachu makes the most sense. If Ash is going to beat the Ace of the strongest trainer in the world, its gotta be Pikachu. If theres one mon that deserves this, its Pikachu. I know they showed Lucario in the opening, and I think they will fight, however, Lucario will come up a bit short and it will be up to Pikachu to finish the job.syp8v